Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

If I could give zero stars I would

15 February 2019
Pret does not deserve even 1 star. I regret having worked there. Pret looks good from the front but once you wirk thete it's a lot of stress and dushonest managers. I worked in different shops and found most managers and leaders in general do theirown thing. They demand that teams do the impossibke, work to exhaustion and get blamed when things go wrong. I suffer depression now after having worked there. I was very hopeful whenI started because Pret looks so good from the front. Don't believe the hype,they will exploit and it costs your mental health.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
free food, but every restaurant gives free food. there is no other posituve for me
Cons
badly managed. Mental stress. Badly paid. Dishonest place. Depressing
2 February 2020
Same role
Supervisor/Team Leader (Current Employee) - Baker Street
I have learned a lot being within the family of pret. Daily challenges give you a lot to process and deal with, as working for Pret requires to be ready all the time if needed.
17 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Supervisor / Team Leader (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
too stressful, too many standards to follow, you don`t get paid enough for the responsibilities you have, shifts can be long or short depending on your contracted hours, haven`t had a weekend off in months. it`s good only for the team work.
23 February 2021
Same location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
  1. If I could give zero stars I would