Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

productive but not fun at all due to management approach

20 February 2017
our days are none stop due to busy and volume of customers visiting the shop per day,didn't learn nothing as i have things to give to that shop as i came with lots of experience and skills. the management at the moment is below the requirement due to careless and not trying to find solutions and not giving to the right people . i just want to pass on the work place culture as its ridiculous ender the new managers. the hardest part of the job is to manage the highest volume of customers ,and simply the most enjoyable part is the break time .
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
free lunch and payed breaks
24 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
17 February 2021
Same location
Duty Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) - London
The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload
  1. productive but not fun at all due to management approach