Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 54 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Fast and Fun workplace

23 November 2018
Great organizational culture, awesome training system. Everything is so standardized, structured and convenient. Great salary. Everyone is respectful and friendly. I loved working at Pret!
5.0Job security/advancement
8 March 2021
Same role
Barista (Former Employee) - Manchester
I had a chance to work different shops in the area and everyone was different with kind of customs, being busy, opening hours, days etc. Company is providing a very good training and gives you a chance to improve your skills with many different ways.
29 January 2021
Same role
Barista/Team Member (Former Employee) - Edinburgh
They don’t care. You’ll be never enough and they will always make you feel like nothing.In this place you won’t be an human but just a machine replaceable at any moment.Also, during pandemic they fired for not pay the 10% to their people. Don’t work for Pret A Manger!Value yourself!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Infinity hours
9 April 2021
Same location
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) - London, UK
Absolutely horrible place to work. I’ve worked for 4 locations under diffrent managers and it’s all the same. Upper management has zero regard for employees, you are a cog in a broken down and failing machine. Very greedy all they seem to talk about is how much money we need to make and how little they care about anything else
Pros
Location, plant based milk
Cons
Every thing I mentioned and more ... Look for alternative not pret