Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Good for beginners in Uk, run away one you have experience

23 June 2017
Really good place to work if you dont have experience or a good English level, you will learn a lot about standars and food safety but the most important, you will learn how to work under a lot of pressure. Apply there, work for few months and run away a soon as you can. There are plenty of places in the hospitality business where to work with better salary and less pressure. No worth it if you have experience.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Learn as you go, Easy to progress.
Cons
So much pressure, bad schedule if you work in the kitchen
18 October 2020
Same roleSame location
Cashier Front of House (Former Employee) - London
Everything chips in and works well together even when new people join. We have fun nights with the team and if we do well on the mystery shopper we can receive up 50.00 extra on our salary. If we do well as a team we get some money to spend and we go to out to a place of are choice. Every Friday is fun day where we can dress up in costumes, we also dress up on seasonal holiday like Christmas Halloween valentines day and easter. More time and energy you put into the job the more you get out of it.
Pros
Free lunch is amazing.
Cons
None that I can remember
9 October 2020
Same role
Front of House Leader (Former Employee) - Stansted Airport
I worked for prey over 20 years at Sransted airport One of the best place to work for They look after there staff very well It’s a family business
23 February 2021
Same location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
  1. Good for beginners in Uk, run away one you have experience