Prezzo

Prezzo Employee Reviews

Good experience but very bad time change for different managements in that time and in that time is rough work in that kitchen ,have rough times not very organised is shifts and have some problems with manger in front and last kitchen maneger and I just I don’t have a good experience in that time I work for prezzo
Pros
Good team
Cons
Yo many hours no transportation
Very rude and unwelcoming staff. Most the staff are Hungarian and hate outsiders that come in that are English. Very poorly run company management and head office are a shambles. Get treated like rubbish then management wonder why you are not motivated enough to work.
Pros
Free meal on shift
Cons
Long hours with sometimes no break!
Great company to work for if you are exited and passion about food and customer service. It gives extra opportunities to progress learn and develop! I would recommend to friends or family members!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Split shifts
Good place to work, good team, but hours are so unreliable, you'll get sent home early, not paid for hours after, schedules unreliable, team is great, but managers put too much pressure on everyone
Pros
Free food after shift, good team
Cons
Unreliable hours
Ottimo ambiente lavorativo, serio anche se l’organizzazione non è delle migliori
Pros
Serietà
Cons
Lavoro intenso
i loved all my time working at prezzo, being part of a successful team is such an amazing feeling. i got lucky with a very good manager who was relaxed. the harder you work the more tips you’ll make so it feels fruitful :)
Pros
free food & 50% off dining
Cons
unsociable weekend hours
I had a trial shift at prezzos the senior staff were rude and spoke Hungarian the whole time and didn’t include me bearing in mind it was my first shift. The atmosphere was awful. The job role itself was way to complicated for what it needed to be. The main manager was so rude and not friendly at all. Would not recommend working here avoid at all costs!!!!
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Rude managers
Fantastic an exciting place to work. I have made some true friends friends for life. Home work life balance is easy to achieve as you’re in control of your own schedules. KPIs can be unrealistic as are some sales targets
Pros
Free food on shift 50% discount in all Prezzo’s
Cons
Unrealistic targets at times.
I got paid £83.40 for working for three month as they screwed up my application process meant to have two porters at the peak times but never did an then management go crazy when your falling behind even though you stated some health problems before they offered me the job
Pros
Free meal on shift
Cons
Long hours an overworked
i was working to prezzo for 6 years, ups and downs.. is really depend on the management and the staff. You can suffer, but can have the best time ever
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prezzo?
N o t h I n g to say Management don’t care about you at allPrezzo Eastleigh Management do not care about your personal life and do not approve days off even if you say 4 months before always only care about customer service but not about the food leaving customers to complain about food and manager talking about the customer service not the food...
Pros
Free food
Cons
Careless management no respect for employees
Avoid the company at all costs !! May seem all nice but once you have the foot in the door its all down hill let go staff illegally then put then back on pay roll because they mucked(covid 19) i was forced to hand in my notice area manager could not boil an egg never mind trying to run a team he has been let go since before i started this industry 15 years ago
Pros
Free food
Cons
Far too many managers
Worst restaurant I have worked in. They try to keep the restaurant running with just enough people. Which brings it to something I never experienced before. The worst was a Friday evening/night. The supervisor had a full waiting section, the assistant manager was the food runner and the general manager was the bartender. Second problem. Management liked me and said that they need more people like me (because I am a hard worker, keep myself busy, know what to do and otherwise ask what needs to be done.) My colleagues weren't really like me. They liked chatting with each other and having their backs to the customers. Management didn't say anything about that to them and they were usually included in the chatting.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner, nice chefs
Cons
management works as normal staff = no structure
I can not write about important things here as you are not supposed to say anything about legal stuff or things that can go to the police but it was very toxic and disrespectful place of work. People I worked with had no boundaries or respect for woman. Highly recommend not to work with them and if... be very careful and do not trust them.No support from the managers or head office. On the official meeting I was asked to change the branch as a result of being disrespect by my coworkers. Wall of silence from coworkers when it came to witnessing wrong doing. Better join uni before you even start working there.
Pros
a lot of nice guests, tips
Cons
disrespectful place of work for a woman
My interview was successful and the manager wanted me to come in and do some training and paperwork. The training was for 2 days (10+hrs) and do some cleaning(3 hours) which were both unpaid so I questioned her about it and she said that we wouldn't get paid for it. The manager ignored me when I told her it was by law and this morning, before the training she rang me and told me not to come in as they don't want to carry on with the paper work. All because I stood up for my own rights. Would definitely not recommend such a place. And to add on, when having my interview, the manager was in a tank top and sports leggings.
Pros
I didn't get to find out
Cons
Can get very busy and be hard work. Most customers will have a voucher to use which can mean you have to push targets more which can be hard. Free food on shift is very good and the team I was with was nice and friendly. Sometimes there can be a lack of support from other members and management and sometimes left to do things on your own.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lack of support
Working here at the start,wass new.now that i learned everything about pizza pasta vino and people. was super. 😘🤗 .former kp gone up to head chef.🤘
Pros
Good team work
Cons
They absolutely don't care about the workers. No care for the waiting staff, overworked and understaffed, not able to eat like a normal human being (having to eat in a unsanitary and dangerous staff room cause not allowed to be seen eating by customers). You won't know your weekly rota until midnight before the start of your shiftn and they still won't care. DON'T WORK HERE .
Pros
Free food, great co-workers
Cons
The head chef was terrible, no training was given. very much understaffed. split shifts nearly everyday. When i first started I was given 18 shifts in a row.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Everything else
I enjoyed working at two different branches at Prezzo. One of the branches I worked at was more relaxed than the other one. The job was very intense and required a lot of dedication.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Supervised all in-house aspects of the restaurant, from in-house decorations to menu selection. -Managed different areas of restaurant operations such as customer relations, vendors’ relations and inventory control.
  1. Employee reviews