Primary Care Physio
View all Primary Care Physio reviews

Primary Care Physio

Primary Care Physio Employee Review

Supportive and flexible work place

Currently I am working at Leicester PCN, all senior staff and admin staff are really supportive and helpful. I would strongly recommend to work for primary care physio.

Pros

Flexibility to work 4 long days, one to one supervision, CPD time and funding for CPD

Cons

Nil at present

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Evolving company full of great plans

Variable pay based on level of experience. However, some experienced FCPs are somehow underpaid.Salary structure need to be reviewed to meet the cost of living demands.Company benefits could be better.
Same role

Well managed and well run organisation

I have recently started working for Primary Care Physio as a First Contact Physiotherapist in a remote role and so far, my experience has been excellent. The induction process was very thorough and has allowed me to settle into the role quickly. This also included having time to get to know the local primary care network providers and referral pathways. The allotted weekly supervision time and protected CPD time is great and will help with my own personal development.Working as an FCP is tough and requires good time management skills. This can be challenging at times, particularly with complex patients. However, the rewards of being able to help patients overcome their problems and achieve their goals helps you through this and there is always support available from the management if you have any questions or concerns.

Very Supportive and career driven

Having worked for the company for nearly a year now, I couldn’t have asked for more support when times have been tough. Having gone through a difficult spell mentally, I was given a huge amount of compassion and support to get me through a difficult period. The company is very organised and has some fantastic clinicians but also more importantly human beings. The job has given my career a new lease of live and given me the motivation to continue excelling and improving as a practitioner.

Pros

Excellent support and guidance. Organised. Great pay.

Cons

High volume of patients to assess. Mainly computer based work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primary Care Physio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Primary Care Physio with

Learn about Primary Care Physio in popular locations

• Primary Care Physio
  • Supportive and flexible work place