Primary Care Physio
View all Primary Care Physio reviews

Primary Care Physio

Primary Care Physio Employee Review

Excellent place to start your career

Interview and the mobilisation process was very smooth and easy. Great support group and very well trained clinicians supported me to get through step by step. As this role is new for me, it was very challenging initially to understand and I feared a lot how am I gonna transform myself from a physiotherapist to first contact practitioner. However, Primary care physio team supported me and helped me to understand the HEE roadmap and prepared myself. I recommend whoever wants to start their career as FCP, to join the excellent work force.Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Evolving company full of great plans

Variable pay based on level of experience. However, some experienced FCPs are somehow underpaid.Salary structure need to be reviewed to meet the cost of living demands.Company benefits could be better.

Supportive and flexible work place

Currently I am working at Leicester PCN, all senior staff and admin staff are really supportive and helpful. I would strongly recommend to work for primary care physio.

Pros

Flexibility to work 4 long days, one to one supervision, CPD time and funding for CPD

Cons

Nil at present

The best move I made

Having worked for this company now for over a year, I can honestly say it is the best move I have made. There have been various aspects of the role which are still in development, however there is much scope.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primary Care Physio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Primary Care Physio with

Learn about Primary Care Physio in popular locations

• Primary Care Physio
  • Excellent place to start your career