Primary PPA Cover

Primary PPA Cover Employee Reviews

I am very much looking forward to joining the team! The staff all seem so friendly and very helpful. I am very excited to start my career with PPA Primary Cover.
Primary PPA Cover have been very supportive and helped me prepare for lessons at the school I have been assigned to. I was well informed about how to access and use the exceptional software, Teach Tool to further prepare me for lessons.The company are well-organised, friendly and professional. They are always there for you when need be, every step of the way. Thank you for reaching out to me!S.B.
Pros
Teach Tool Preparation and Support System
Cons
N/a
I love this company. From the very first day they have been really supportive. They make things easy for you and it is important for them that you feel happy and supported. That’s exactly how I feel. Moreover, my line manager is very kind, professional, supportive and friendly. I couldn’t be happier. I strongly recommend this PPA agency.
i feel Primary PPA Cover is a newly developing of teaching education sector. Its very suitable and complete for today's education system.I am very proud to join this big family to work and learn with everyone.
Pros
free training
Cons
I started working for Primary PPA Cover last September and since then everything has going really well. I didn't have the opportunity to meet my employer as I live far from them, but they are always there in case you need anything, I feel good and working in a primary school is great!
Pros
workload/salary balance
Cons
physical distance
I was very pleased to have a comfortable and cheerful interview where I was put at ease and encouraged to talk about my strengths. The interviewer asked very clear questions that were not designed to 'trip you up'. I was praised for my answers and found the staff members, both on the phone and on the online interview, to be happy and positive. I was told very clearly what the job would involve. I feel I was matched well to the position as my relevant past experience was taken into account. I was contacted the next day with feedback and congratulations. Then I was immediately sent all the details and forms to get started.The contract was very clear to understand. My first impression is that this is a very well organised, professional company.
I have work for the company just for a year and iam Very happy with the outcome 😊, allway there to support staff in needs, good communication, team work and our payments is always on time.
Pros
Good communication skills
Cons
Sometimes I finds it hard to submit my time sheet
I have a job lined up for September which i'm excited to start and the process up to now has been lovely, they provide all the information you'll ever need so can never feel unprepared to work!
Have worked for this company for 2 years, always paid on time. Sometimes they even pay early. Pay has never been wrong. Planning is all provided so I turn up teach and go home which is ideal with me having a young family. Progress tracker in their TeachTool system works great and really saves your time.
A great workplace, good teamwork and a fantastic atmosphere. The recruitment process runs smoothly with constant detailed information which is very helpful.
Cons
Great company with brilliant staff. Benefits for staff are very good and not something you would expect. Would recommend this company as one to work for.
Pros
Use of pool car, hours to fit around family, additional benefits
Having worked through Primary PPA Cover for the last few years, I feel very well supported and part of the team, its great to enjoy what I am doing and for my employee to appreciate this! They offer ongoing support and carry out termly observations and training sessions to help us develop and progress in our roles. They are frequently checking in to ensure my timetable is in line with my current needs and will try to line up more/less work where required. Being bank staff for other schools also really helps as the weekly commitment isnt required but additional work us there should I wish to take this
Pros
Cpd, flexible hours, work consistency, team, honesty
Fantastic company to work for, lots of benefits available at head office. Full support offered for any development needed and everyone here has helped me succeed in my new role!
Pros
free breakfast & lunches, free parking, a pool car provided, great team days
I have been employed by Primary PPA Cover for almost 3 years now and I haven’t got a bad word to say. My schools fit in with my availability and specialism, the rate of pay is good(£20 per hour). I don’t have QTS therefore consider this a fair rate! I have been offered various other roles while working here to boost my hours too! The company jas carried out multiple observations on my teaching to ensure it meets Ofsted standards and there are always improvements points to action to help you improve. All in all, the support from office staff, my coordinator and school is balanced out very well and would recommend this company to any specialist teacher.
Pros
Flexibilty, work-life balance
Clear expectations, always paid early or on time - easy timesheet procedures and so much support! All lesson plans are provided and assessments are automated saving so much time.
Registered with the company ages ago through their online application. Not so much as a phone call, an email acknowledgment or anything else for that matter. Very unprofessional company who seem to only want to hire certain people. The one job I did apply for i got a generic message with the usual nonsense on it. From now on I shall be applying with a better agency who might actually give me a chance.
Pros
Cons
As above
Fantastic company to work for! The recruitment process went smoothly. The school i work in are very helpful, as is my staff coordinator. I have received great support from the company and would highly recommend them.
Pros
timetable, support
During my employment with Primary PPA Cover I have experienced a great work-life balance. My staff coordinator is always there to support with with the smallest or biggest tasks. The perks are so rewarding, winning employee of the term, getting a Christmas card... just the little things that means a lot!
Pros
hours, flexibility, holidays, permanent contracts
  1. Employee reviews