Primary PPA Cover

Working at Primary PPA Cover: Latest Primary PPA Cover Reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews

Early days but a stress free interview process

Yet to begin working having just received job offer, the interview process was smooth and stress free. Zoom interview lasted approximately 25 minutes and all my questions were answered clearly. Can't wait to start!

Pros

Resources to use to teach.

Cons

None yet!

Caring workplace

I have really enjoyed working with PRIMARY PPA Cover. Everyone I have met are proactive and caring about the staff and the pupils. The interview process was thorough and someone is always on hand to deal with any issues that arise.

Pros

Caring staff

Cons

Haven’t found any

Insights into Primary PPA Cover

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Helpful kind agency

Helpful kind agency.The aim of the primary MFL is a good one and the lesson plans are sometimes fun. In my experience this work has often been peripatetic and a lot of distance needed to be travelled to work for them. Some petrol allowance was paid but not a lot.My home county didn’t really appear much on their radar for jobs and I don’t really understand why.

Fun work place

The staff are very helpful and motivated.there is always work to do if you Don t get any fixed contract you can get cover work. They sometimes help cover travel if the distances is long and expensive

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Long distance sometimes

Lovely staff

I am very much looking forward to joining the team! The staff all seem so friendly and very helpful. I am very excited to start my career with PPA Primary Cover.

Supportive and Effective!

Primary PPA Cover have been very supportive and helped me prepare for lessons at the school I have been assigned to. I was well informed about how to access and use the exceptional software, Teach Tool to further prepare me for lessons.The company are well-organised, friendly and professional. They are always there for you when need be, every step of the way. Thank you for reaching out to me!S.B.

Pros

Teach Tool Preparation and Support System

Cons

N/a

The best PPA Cover Agency

I love this company. From the very first day they have been really supportive. They make things easy for you and it is important for them that you feel happy and supported. That’s exactly how I feel. Moreover, my line manager is very kind, professional, supportive and friendly. I couldn’t be happier. I strongly recommend this PPA agency.

great team to work in

i feel Primary PPA Cover is a newly developing of teaching education sector. Its very suitable and complete for today's education system.I am very proud to join this big family to work and learn with everyone.

Pros

free training

Cons

Good company to work with

I started working for Primary PPA Cover last September and since then everything has going really well. I didn't have the opportunity to meet my employer as I live far from them, but they are always there in case you need anything, I feel good and working in a primary school is great!

Pros

workload/salary balance

Cons

physical distance

Interview process

I was very pleased to have a comfortable and cheerful interview where I was put at ease and encouraged to talk about my strengths. The interviewer asked very clear questions that were not designed to 'trip you up'. I was praised for my answers and found the staff members, both on the phone and on the online interview, to be happy and positive. I was told very clearly what the job would involve. I feel I was matched well to the position as my relevant past experience was taken into account. I was contacted the next day with feedback and congratulations. Then I was immediately sent all the details and forms to get started.The contract was very clear to understand. My first impression is that this is a very well organised, professional company.

Good communication with staff and willing to help at anytime 😊

I have work for the company just for a year and iam Very happy with the outcome 😊, allway there to support staff in needs, good communication, team work and our payments is always on time.

Pros

Good communication skills

Cons

Sometimes I finds it hard to submit my time sheet

Excited to start!

I have a job lined up for September which i'm excited to start and the process up to now has been lovely, they provide all the information you'll ever need so can never feel unprepared to work!

Great company to get regular teaching work on a hassle-free basis!

Have worked for this company for 2 years, always paid on time. Sometimes they even pay early. Pay has never been wrong. Planning is all provided so I turn up teach and go home which is ideal with me having a young family. Progress tracker in their TeachTool system works great and really saves your time.

Productive and fun workplace

A great workplace, good teamwork and a fantastic atmosphere. The recruitment process runs smoothly with constant detailed information which is very helpful.

Cons

Great company with brilliant staff. Benefits for staff are very good and not something you would expect. Would recommend this company as one to work for.

Pros

Use of pool car, hours to fit around family, additional benefits

Great values, great team, great company

Having worked through Primary PPA Cover for the last few years, I feel very well supported and part of the team, its great to enjoy what I am doing and for my employee to appreciate this! They offer ongoing support and carry out termly observations and training sessions to help us develop and progress in our roles. They are frequently checking in to ensure my timetable is in line with my current needs and will try to line up more/less work where required. Being bank staff for other schools also really helps as the weekly commitment isnt required but additional work us there should I wish to take this

Pros

Cpd, flexible hours, work consistency, team, honesty

Productive Company

Fantastic company to work for, lots of benefits available at head office. Full support offered for any development needed and everyone here has helped me succeed in my new role!

Pros

free breakfast & lunches, free parking, a pool car provided, great team days

Values and Ethos that match me as a person

I have been employed by Primary PPA Cover for almost 3 years now and I haven’t got a bad word to say. My schools fit in with my availability and specialism, the rate of pay is good(£20 per hour). I don’t have QTS therefore consider this a fair rate! I have been offered various other roles while working here to boost my hours too! The company jas carried out multiple observations on my teaching to ensure it meets Ofsted standards and there are always improvements points to action to help you improve. All in all, the support from office staff, my coordinator and school is balanced out very well and would recommend this company to any specialist teacher.

Pros

Flexibilty, work-life balance

A fantastic company to work for!

Clear expectations, always paid early or on time - easy timesheet procedures and so much support! All lesson plans are provided and assessments are automated saving so much time.

Pointless

Registered with the company ages ago through their online application. Not so much as a phone call, an email acknowledgment or anything else for that matter. Very unprofessional company who seem to only want to hire certain people. The one job I did apply for i got a generic message with the usual nonsense on it. From now on I shall be applying with a better agency who might actually give me a chance.

Pros

Cons

As above

Great company!

Fantastic company to work for! The recruitment process went smoothly. The school i work in are very helpful, as is my staff coordinator. I have received great support from the company and would highly recommend them.

Pros

timetable, support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primary PPA Cover. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement