Primary PPA Cover

Primary PPA Cover Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.4Pay & benefits

Fun work place

The staff are very helpful and motivated.there is always work to do if you Don t get any fixed contract you can get cover work. They sometimes help cover travel if the distances is long and expensive

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Long distance sometimes

Good company to work with

I started working for Primary PPA Cover last September and since then everything has going really well. I didn't have the opportunity to meet my employer as I live far from them, but they are always there in case you need anything, I feel good and working in a primary school is great!

Pros

workload/salary balance

Cons

physical distance

Interview process

I was very pleased to have a comfortable and cheerful interview where I was put at ease and encouraged to talk about my strengths. The interviewer asked very clear questions that were not designed to 'trip you up'. I was praised for my answers and found the staff members, both on the phone and on the online interview, to be happy and positive. I was told very clearly what the job would involve. I feel I was matched well to the position as my relevant past experience was taken into account. I was contacted the next day with feedback and congratulations. Then I was immediately sent all the details and forms to get started.The contract was very clear to understand. My first impression is that this is a very well organised, professional company.

Great company with brilliant staff. Benefits for staff are very good and not something you would expect. Would recommend this company as one to work for.

Pros

Use of pool car, hours to fit around family, additional benefits

Productive Company

Fantastic company to work for, lots of benefits available at head office. Full support offered for any development needed and everyone here has helped me succeed in my new role!

Pros

free breakfast & lunches, free parking, a pool car provided, great team days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Primary PPA Cover. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7