Prime Appointments

Prime Appointments Reviews

United Kingdom30 reviews

Good Agency to work for

Good Agency overall, could do with being paid more but thats the same with nost agencies alike... always found work in between jobs, if your good s reliable you'll always have work readily available to you.

Pros

Always paid on time and work avaliable to those who want it.

Cons

Money could be better.

Great team and rewarding place to work

Great Team feel. Flexible working hours.Appreciated in your role. Working and really feeling it makes an impact and difference.Rewarded for hard work. Great offices and working facilities. Staff do's and team bonding events.Great place to work.

Insights into Prime Appointments

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

100% recommend! Great company to work for, would recommend to anyone looking for a new role or for a temp or perm position. Good hours good work life balance.

Thoroughly enjoyable place to work!

Colleagues genuinely care about and support each other both inside and outside of work; as soon as you step into the office you feel the warmth of everyone enjoying what they do. You are trusted, which was a breath of fresh air from me coming from a micromanaged environment, and provided any feedback in a constructive manner, as well as congratulated on your successes. The Senior Team are the loveliest you could ask for! Some seasons are more difficult to recruit for than others but that is to be expected, and you are helped rather than made to feel not up to par. Being part of a family run recruitment company involves touching base with a range of prospective candidates and clients on a personable basis, which is very rewarding, especially when you land a placement.

Pros

Numerous social events, clear progression plan, excellent commission structure, freedom to move around the office, smart casual wear

Cons

21 days holiday but this is definitely not a biggie and does increase with years of service

Good company for short term work

Worked here in between job. Lovely staff who always tried to find me work. Got paid a good wage always on time. First place I worked at was lovely and the people were kind and welcoming. However, the second placement had strange and rude mangers but I know this isn’t down to Prime as they were new clients. Good hours as well and I can’t fault the people there.

Pros

Good pay, kind people, good hours

Great Team & Atmosphere! Would recommend working here

A fantastic open and modern building, fantastic working environment, brilliant staff, everyone communicates together really well. Professional company that takes pride in what they do.

Pros

Friday Drinks, friendly Office Environment, great Team that always helps each other out, brilliant benefits when working for the business plus much more

Shocking!

Shocking, the underhanded, shady way they calculate your holiday!!!! You work 8hours a day, 40 hours a week,for 10 weeks and you want a day off as holiday,think you are going to be payed 8hours for your holiday?? Think again,you get paid 7.34hours as they count the holiday day as “not worked” !

14 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have felt your experience with us at Prime Appointments was a negative one. We always aim to help our candidates as best as we can. We are sorry to hear of your difficulties with taking holiday. We do make sure all of our holiday entitlements are made clear when registering, however if in need of any clarity or agreement queries please do not hesitate to contact us to chat through this together. We strive to continue our supported relationship with all of our candidates & provide them with whatever foundations they need. We hope we can turn that review into a positive one in the future :)

Enjoy

Site given was a good place and management very good and everything is run to a very good system. No issues reported at all and very fast at responding to any questions asked.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Short hours

Great bunch of guys

I have been with Prime Appointments on and off for over 15 years now and have helped me get into 2 full time positions in that time, they do everything they can to try and find work for me even if sometimes it's not suitable, they always keep me in mind for other positions rather than push me further down the pecking order, have always had a strong affiliation with Prime and no doubt that will continue

Fun Workplace, Great atmosphere

Having recently returned to work for the company I realized how much I missed it, I missed the company ethos, the team, the Management and just the general family feeling I get working here. Thanks you for having me back

Pros

Excellent commission structure, Free Tea, Coffee, Fruit and subsidized gym membership

Supportive and collaborative

The office itself is lovely, great facilities and during pandemic have made sure everyone is safe with lots of sensible Covid secure procedures in place. The company give you all of the tools you need to achieve and give staff room to grow and develop, they have also put staff who want to through NVQ's.They management take on board suggestions and if workable they put ideas into action very quickly.Work colleagues are great too.

Pros

Free fruit, great facilities, good salary, get home on time

Cons

high commission threshold

Professional Company handling roles within many different divisions

Having worked for Prime Appointments for many years I can confirm they are a reputable company with a friendly team, who are up to date with current legislation including AWR and Gangmaster compliance. They have been members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation for almost 30 years and follow the REC Code of professional practice. They handle both temporary and permanent roles within many divisions and offer a personable service.

Fair Business ethics and good place to work, professional set up

Great place to work, happy team of staff and good at making you understand all current legislation, the team culture is great and the days fly by as always so busy !!

Pros

Free parking

Cons

n/a

Good

Was and okay working experience I did not work for this company as they are an agency however it was a good experience and would recommend then as an agency everything was handled professionally

8 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are pleased your experience was a positive one. :D

Always pays minimum wage

Always pays you as little as possible and you have to use your holidays by september 30 or lose them which no one will tell you, these people think they own you and also they discrimainate to disabled, if you have any health problems they will not find you work.

8 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have felt your experience with us at Prime Appointments was a negative one. We always aim to help our candidates as best as we can. Our holiday year runs from September to September, so we do pay all our temporary staff accrue holiday, holiday pay, NI & pension contributions and therefore like many businesses we are not able to cary over holiday to the following year, which we do make clear when registering.We aim to support all people, regardless of their abilities or disabilities, we however would like to understand more about your experience and how this may have differed from the values we aim to adhere to. Please contact Rebecca Clarke on: 01376 502999 thank you for your time.

Promises

Have contacted this company quite a few times. Always told take your number and phone you back. BUT NEVER DO. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!!! No work No Jobs

8 February 2021
We are extremely disappointed to have received this review and hope that we can improve or change your opinion on our service. If you're still looking for work we do have jobs available and our team are here to help if you need us. In March 2020 (beginning of Covid) we like, many businesses were going through many changes and unfortunately, many of our team at the time were required to work from home, where a transitional period took place. We understand that candidates who needed us at this time may have fallen through the gaps while our business adapted to new legislation and working from home guidelines. We hope that we can support you and improve your view on us and we sincerely apologise for letting you down at a time when you needed us.

Good staff

Good staff Very good flexible working ours T hey supportive uncal very good very good lots of different places to work very good on updating work by email always very helpful lots of staff supporting you all time also require holiday bye you playing.

Good for do money quickly

Is very good for people who are job-seekers but is not a job for long time because is very stressful to work 3 weeks in a company then others 3 weeks to another company and then again and again ,you don t have time to be to friendly with others but you meet a lot of people in a very short time .IS a very good for a temporary job thinking just on money but is a very hard work in factory and warehouse .

8 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, much of our industrial work is temporary and involves working across a wide variety of businesses. While we aim to help our candidates go from temp to perm, unfortunately we are not always able to do so. We work with many industrial businesses who are looking for support on a temporary basis only. :)However, our Office, Commercial, Accounts, IT, Digital & Technical divisions can provide a more stable work environment and permanent work for a wide variety of professionals across a wide variety of roles and this would be better suited, if the fast pace and changeable environment of temp staffing isn't for you. Hopefully we will be able to support you to find something more permanent, if we haven't already :)

Inept and imcompetent

Absolutely useless. Went for full time job got given temp stuff. Gave them a list of jobs I can't do due to health conditions. Yet they ignored this and sent me on unsuitable assignments. They are brain dead idiots who treat you like scum. That's my experience of them. Stay well away from them.

8 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to review our service and your experience with us here at Prime HQ. We are very disappointed to read that your experience with us was a negative one and we did not meet your expectations. If you're still looking for work and need support we really would love the chance to show that what you experienced is not a true representation of our service at Prime & we can support you into your next role. Please contact Rebecca Clarke on: 01376 502999

good company to work for

Was really flexible with hours lots of work available for different sectors

Great place to work, supportive management

Having worked for Prime Appointments for a lengthy period of time, I can safely say it is a lovely environment. Management are warm, friendly and supportive and there is a nice atmosphere. SMT and line managers make an effort to be understanding of mental health issues which is a great step. There is an opportunity to interact with candidates and clients from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. I have found this to be an excellent way to build flexible communication ability, both verbal and written. As an agency that operates across a broad range of sectors, the workload is varied and no two days are the same. Personally I've found this to be a brilliant way to gain cross-disciplinary expertise. It is a fast-paced environment which brings its own challenges but for the right person this is part of the appeal.

Pros

Subsidised gym membership, friendly atmosphere, varied workload.

Cons

No sick pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Appointments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement