Prime Logistics

Prime Logistics Employee Reviews

Hard Work

My day starts from 7 am in the morning as I have to travel to different parts of the country. I have learnt to manage time and travel Hardest part of job is long hours. I enjoy working on my own.

Pros

Being able to work for myself

Cons

Long hours.

Great company nice coworkers

Great company, working for amazon is always pretty tough, but these guys make it less stressful and manageable. Netrodyne is pretty annoying but thats not their doing, its amazons policy.

Pros

Bonuses, time off, nice management

Cons

High package count, gps

Not a good place to work for

Save yourself the hassle. You can make more money working a local job. They take everything you get,and if you decide to leave they will charge you all kinds of fees

Pros

the only pros are that you my get to see different places you've never seen before.

Cons

They will take your money, They will have you doing these long runs and not make much money at all, You can have a local job making more money.

It was okay.

Fast paced. Easy enough job. Frustrating at times but also very easy at times. Left because my hours got cut after the holidays. And they'd still have you show up just to send you home.

Pros

Easy. On your own. Nobody over your shoulder

Cons

Speratic hour changes.

Good job

Management is great the work environment was comfortable a good place to make a living also had bonuses and decent pay and a good style of work day...

Work independently but can be very physically demanding

You are guaranteed your 40 hours and overtime too if you want it. Hard to request days off and in the beginning you may not even have consecutive days off. In my opinion, the pay is not the best for the amount of work and risk you are put in. There's a high turnover rate and I would say half the time, it's because people quit because they can't keep up with the productivity they expect out of you and the other half of the time, they are quick to fire people. Management acts like they care and they say the right things but most of the time they're just chastising you. They tell you to take a lunch, but expect you to do it at the end of your shift. It's a good seasonal job, but most of the people there are looking to leave for a better opportunity.

Pros

Work alone, listen to your own music, paid to workout.

Cons

No time for a lunch break, at risk of injuries, accidents and COVID-19 exposure.

First Company to pay me Layover and Detention pay

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Prime Logistics is greatPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Prime Logistics are what I was looking forJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Prime Logistics, I think they are greatManagementIn general, managers at Prime Logistics work well with Driver'sOverallMy experience working at Prime Logistics has been great

Pay is good thus far

Good company to work for . Constant mileage! If you're looking to put in hard work and getting a good pay then look no further this is it! Ready to start my lease deal next week

Pros

Money

Cons

Security deposit of 1000.00 thats to be taken out 300, 300, and 400. Didnt know about that till orientation

They are horrible.

They made me take a driver's test in a van l never drove on the 3rd day of my training. All went well till I was told I had to drive the van backwards and go thru cones. When l hit a cone l was fired on the spot. So ridiculous. It's a blessing it happened. l now know how poorly this company treats their people. Heartless and demanding. Toxic. Done. Thank God.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Nothing good to say about this company.Driver

Over priced benefits and unprofessional managment

when you have infractions they don't tell you until they fire you. The benefits are way over priced for what they are. They have unrealistic expectations! And when you screw up they don't even take your side of the story.

Pros

cool co workers

Cons

healthcare, management, unprofessional

N/a

They Are A Ok Company to Work For. I feel they could better on their pay and benefits. Also I can get alot more empty moves. I also feel they she have medical benefits as Well.

Bad company to work for!!

They lie to you about the work being there, they care more about money over your safety. Trucks are not well maintenance, and when you want to make sure tour truck is up to date , they tell you that they cant do much and limit you. So if u want your license suspended or tickets for violations well this the company you should work for.

Bueno

Algo bueno pero no tanto, los líderes eran mamones pero algunos no tanto

Pros

Seriedad

Cons

Mamones

Overall decent exp

The company was organized, clean, and had good planning skills. On the downside though as well as reasoning for leaving is the perpetual turnover rate leading to being extremely short staffed causingan unbearable workload for the pay rate (13.00)

Job is Decent, But the Pay isn't Enough

This job is great if you are a single bachelor who lives with roommates and typically split bills. But you can't make a living off this if you don't have another job or a significant other that can help you 50/50, $15 isn't enough.

Worst Place to Work

This company is the worst company I have ever worked for. The owner's Lie and cheat you. You start out making money for the first few weeks as an owner operator or company driver then find yourself receiving negative statements.

Growth

Prime holds great value in growth. Both company growth and employee growth. If you are a person invested in moving up and forward you'll enjoy working with Prime

Great Company

Manegment is awesome...great company environment. Great pay, home when asked to be...best company I've been with so far...great boss, dispatchers are very understanding...no pressure when on the road to make a delivery or pick up...I would definitely recommend Prime Logistics to any who's qualified & want to be employed by Prime Logistics

Great Company

Straight forward company that does not babysit. I have worked for 5 other companies prior to prime logistics and was disappointed by all of them. Been driving for 5 years and have been with prime logistics for almost 2 years now. Great people, trucks are meticulously maintained, great miles, great pay and great home time depends on how long you stay out. And with the 1099 I get to claim all deductions including per diem.

Productive and great environment.

Working for this company open the doors to more opportunities. Great environment but can improve management. Thus, there is a good amount of independence.

Prime logistics

They lied about having insurance. I became really sick this summer and need to know when my insurance card is at the manager said I didnt hit my frame yet. Maybe 1 week after I returned to work we had stand up then the manager said that "Amazon want us to fill out servey to see who all really want insurance"... In the interview he said that there are full benefits the comes with this position. But it was a lie.

Pros

4 day a week job, get paid full 10 hrs even if you finish early.

Cons

No insurence, No room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement