Prime Pharmacy

Prime Pharmacy Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Great work place

A typical day included attending to customer queries, stock count and using to pharmacy software to manage patients. I learned a lot about different types of medicines, how to deliver great customer service and how to work effectively as part of a Pharmacy team.

very good pharmacy

great place to work for experience also very nice people who work there, friendly also funny. very easy working there nice and clean. even when it gets busy at times its still a very good environment to be in

Okay

The workers there were nice but at times I felt like they used me to buy food for them and for their personal use which I did not like. But other than that it was nice working there.

Type of Work

This was a very welcoming Pharmacy which provided great services to regular customers. The type of work allowed my to learn key skills in customer service and communication along with seeing the advantages of working in a small local Pharmacy.

Prime Pharmacy

a day at work is a new day to be successful to make money also to learn new thing through your journey. I learnt many new thing while I was at Prime Pharmacy. The thing I learnt was very helpful to my day to day life.

Educational and fun

This was a work placement to learn more about the role of a pharmacist. I learnt a lot about different cultures. I also learnt about communication and team working skills in a clinical based environment. The hardest part of the job was keeping busy through quiet parts of the day; the job did get quite monotonous. However, working with friendly staff and helping patients and customers on a regular bases made the work placement a much more enjoyable and informative place.

Pros

Free tea time snacks

Cons

Review

The Prime Pharmacy is located in EastHam, London. The atmosphere are so good in the workedplace. All staff is friendly and trusworthy. I really enjoyed worked on there.

Pros

packed launch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement