Princebuild

Princebuild Employee Reviews

Overall good company to work for with friendly employees and good atmosphere, good benefits and they were willing to assist me with my personal progression.
Pros
Very friendly company, company vehicle, social events and clothing provided
Cons
Certain employees
I worked mainly for Princeenergy and can safely say this is one of the best companies i've ever worked for. I can highly commend the director responsible for the M&E side of the business. He is hard but a fair man who is able to get the best out of the colleagues within his team. This is a family business with family values I can't recommend enough.
Pros
Great Directors and Management that look after the staff and operatives
Cons
Director shouts and screams and is a bully. Managers are not experienced. Company unorganized and make you travel all over the UK for travel pay which is a fraction of the normal rates. Worse job I have ever had
Pros
Cons
Incompetent Management
A good company to work for with a family ethos. Good long term prospects and opportunities for progression. Regular social events and fundraising opportunities help to build relationships with other team members.
Pros
understanding management, supportive culture, social events, bonus scheme
Cons
Honestly the most unworthy of people going, management lie to your face,they dont communicate with you, mangers are all young boys, and even the older ones dont have a clue, i was there for a period of time and i saw the firm get worse and worse over time, so i decied to leave and find another firm to work for because these are shocking, i would recommend to anyone to stay clear from these cowboys,
Pros
Cons
lots
Working a Prince building was a very exiting challenge as I was recently moving in to the uk . The team was very friendly and give me the opportunity to prove my self carrying different task around the care home .
Overall ok but could be very stressful at time due to lack of management and orgsanisation between the project managers and between the different branches
A good company to work for if you do minimal trades, As i do a wide variety of trades i was surveying, sourcing and building on my jobs with short slots. Which became to much of a workload for money i was being paid. This is what made me leave unfortunately because i have high regards for the company friendly work mates, Office staff.
Pros
Company van, Mobile, P.D.A, Clothing
Cons
Unorganized, Dishonest, Not realistic
Dealing with orders/complaints that came into the office. How to do credit control. A great bunch to work with. Hardest part of the day n/a Keeping the clients happy
Pros
Knowing that I had done a good job when dealing with complaints
Cons
N/a
Being a maintenance Plumber covering most of UK which included a 24/7 call out rota i found the company to very pushy & pressurised which put pressure on my family out of work hour's. I did enjoy my job role as a plumber & most of the time working on my own' But unfortunately things didn't work out for me in the end.
  1. Employee reviews