Princebuild

Princebuild Employee Reviews

Enjoyable and friendly company

Overall good company to work for with friendly employees and good atmosphere, good benefits and they were willing to assist me with my personal progression.

Pros

Very friendly company, company vehicle, social events and clothing provided

Cons

Certain employees

Terrible to work for

How do I sum up my experience of Prince build?Interview was very poor, had nothing real to say about the job apart from a short spiel with buzzwords such as “family firm” and “exciting work opportunities”Spent many days with no work, sent the other side of the country for a job that took about an hour, expected to work 14+hr days, managers had no idea how to plan a job nor deal with staff. Left inexperienced staff to run multi million pound jobs while questioning the experience of workers who had many years of experience. Forced workers to undertake dangerous work ethics, and then chastised them when it went wrong. I was promised a brand new vehicle and was given a vehicle that was not even road worthy. They will also expect you to travel to Lincolnshire (when you interviewed in Peterborough) to pick up a van on your first day. No idea how this company is still trading. Also as a warning to any recruiters, they won’t pay you and you will have to go through court to get any money out of them. They have done this several times.

Pros

Free to plan your own work

Cons

You will literally be planning jobs for them.

Great team work from the directors to the site operatives

I worked mainly for Princeenergy and can safely say this is one of the best companies i've ever worked for. I can highly commend the director responsible for the M&E side of the business. He is hard but a fair man who is able to get the best out of the colleagues within his team. This is a family business with family values I can't recommend enough.

Pros

Great Directors and Management that look after the staff and operatives

Supportive and caring employer

A good company to work for with a family ethos. Good long term prospects and opportunities for progression. Regular social events and fundraising opportunities help to build relationships with other team members.

Pros

understanding management, supportive culture, social events, bonus scheme

Shocking company

Honestly the most unworthy of people going, management lie to your face,they dont communicate with you, mangers are all young boys, and even the older ones dont have a clue, i was there for a period of time and i saw the firm get worse and worse over time, so i decied to leave and find another firm to work for because these are shocking, i would recommend to anyone to stay clear from these cowboys,

Pros

Cons

lots

Very good job

Working a Prince building was a very exiting challenge as I was recently moving in to the uk . The team was very friendly and give me the opportunity to prove my self carrying different task around the care home .

Overall ok

Overall ok but could be very stressful at time due to lack of management and orgsanisation between the project managers and between the different branches

friendly colleagues, short days

A good company to work for if you do minimal trades, As i do a wide variety of trades i was surveying, sourcing and building on my jobs with short slots. Which became to much of a workload for money i was being paid. This is what made me leave unfortunately because i have high regards for the company friendly work mates, Office staff.

Pros

Company van, Mobile, P.D.A, Clothing

Cons

Unorganized, Dishonest, Not realistic

Customer Services Administrator.

Dealing with orders/complaints that came into the office. How to do credit control. A great bunch to work with. Hardest part of the day n/a Keeping the clients happy

Pros

Knowing that I had done a good job when dealing with complaints

Cons

N/a

Very fast moving company with very little communication skills.

Being a maintenance Plumber covering most of UK which included a 24/7 call out rota i found the company to very pushy & pressurised which put pressure on my family out of work hour's. I did enjoy my job role as a plumber & most of the time working on my own' But unfortunately things didn't work out for me in the end.

Jobs at Princebuild