Priory Group

Priory Group Employee Reviews in Chesterfield

Chesterfield9 reviews

userwardcqcbehaviourrubbishrotasupportstaff

Difficult job

Enjoyed my role within the organisation however to profit over care of service users and staff prevails Often under staffed, always underpaid and almost constantly under threat

7 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always disappointed to hear from people who feel unhappy with their time at Priory.If you would like to offer more information about the issues you've mentioned so that we may investigate further and find out which site you are referring to, please email JayneStutt@priorygroup.comPlease be assured that we take any concerns seriously and always seek to address any issues raised to us.

The birches chesterfield

Management at the birches is very inexperienced. From staff members and team leaders stealing money from residents to staff faking MARR charts to pass CQC. Staff having favourite residents and treating the rest like pure rubbish. Residents are not treated with respect and are often bullied by staff at the birches. The manager has no interest in the residents and only cares about passing CQC so puts on a front when she knows they are coming.

Pros

Cons

Pay. Management. Poor treatment of residents

28 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always disappointed to hear from people who feel unhappy with their time at Priory.If you would like to offer more information about the issues you've mentioned concerning the treatment of residents so that we may begin to investigate further, please email JayneStutt@priorygroup.comPlease be assured that we take any concerns seriously and always seek to address any issues raised to us.

Insights into Priory Group

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

poor place to work

Bully and harassment from management. Clicks happening all time. Employing family and friends. If you didn't fit in there world lies told so to get rid of you. No support from head office.

Pros

Cons

priory a joke

– 14 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.If you would like to offer more information about your concerns so that we may investigate further and find out which site you are referring to, please email JayneStutt@priorygroup.comPlease be assured that we take any concerns seriously and always seek to address any issues raised to us.

Loving it

I came to Priory from another care provider and I’m loving my job. The staff team are amazing and the home has a real buzz and a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Staff genuinely care about our residents and truly know them, their likes, dislikes and preferences and this shows. Senior management are supportive and responsive. I do work long hours but you get out what you put in!

19 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your role alongside your colleagues and feel supported by your management team.We wish you all the best as you continue to develop a long lasting career with Priory in a role that you love.

Such lovley people and such a rewarding job

I am in such happiness that i have been with this company such a nice managment and very rewarding . i am happy with my job i would definitly recommend work in with priory group .

Pros

Good salary

Cons

none!.

28 May 2019
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review of your time so far with Priory.It's great to hear that you feel supported by your managers and we wish you all the best as you continue to develop your career with us and work in a role that you enjoy.Kind regards,Holly Baxter

Bad management

No respect for staff or there skills even if u worked there many years the management don’t respect you at all and don’t listen to staff or visitors at all

7 December 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write your concerns.We would be very interested to learn more about the issues. If you would be happy to share more with us, please contact me at hollybaxter@priorygroup.com Kind regards, Holly Baxter

Some staff are a disgrace

I love the job and the residents and there are some wonderful staff. The staff absolutely adore the residents without a doubt. They are so loved and so cared for and deserve such love and care. However, I’ve come across some shocking staff at Chesterfields Priory. They antagonise, they do not respect residents or staff and think it’s funny to swear in front of the residents. They do not deserve to work there and it makes me so uncomfortable that anyone can get a job here with no qualifications. It’s constantly short staffed and then you are in trouble for not managing to get anything paperwork wise done properly. The activities for the residents are diabolical. The activities mainly conclude of painting nails and having a singer once a month. You are over worked and underpaid. It’s a sad and sorry truth. The training is very good. All in all, it’s a mixed review. Glad I’ve left but I miss the residents and most of the staff. Staff are sacked then re employed

Pros

Lovely residents, lovely staff (most)

Cons

Long hours, under paid, management don’t have a clue

avoid!

Staff work very hard and 9/10 times short staffed. The housekeepers do an excellent job on a daily basis, its just a shame management are only interested in making money and not the welfare of the staff. Poor wages for the work that you do. I highly recommend NOT to work for this company!!!

Pros

Friendly staff, who truly care.

Cons

Long hours, poor pay.

Very hectic and busy

Only one qualified on each floor to look after 42 residents, lots of medications to administer and a huge amount of paperwork to complete each shift everyday. Always playing catch up with the paperwork. Not much time to spend with residents. Not much activities going on on for the advanced dementia residents on the unit i was working on mainly sat around all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priory Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Priory Group with

Learn about Priory Group in Chesterfield

• Priory Group
  • Chesterfield
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?