Priory Group
View all Priory Group reviews

Priory Group

Priory Group Employee Review

Poorly managed

Under paid over worked Never enough staffManagement poor Let down staff and residents alike Change over fron day to night staff never on time Always finished late even though expected to arrive 15 minutes before shift for hand over

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Lovely team members!❤️

Great team members all caring and supportive of one another ❤️❤️ Would definitely recommend working for the priory! Join the childrens unit! Its amazing❤️❤️
Same role

Terrible place to work.

Pay is low. Under appreciated by management. No recognition for the positive things you do but the negatives are always brought up in group supervision affecting staff morale. The manager is self centred and cliquey with a stinking attitude. Concerns are not taken seriously and confidential conversations with the manager are openly discussed with others. Terrible place to work.

Official response from Priory Group

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always disappointed to hear from people who feel unhappy with their time at Priory. If you would like to offer more information about your experience so that we may begin to investigate further, please email AdrianaMurray@priorygroup.com. You can also call our confidential whistleblowing service on 0800 484 0816.Please be assured that we take any concerns seriously and always seek to address any issues raised to us.
Same location

Rubbish place

The place I worked for priory. You get under paid can’t control members of staff or even keep a management for one. You get spoken to unfairly and nothing gets done about it

Official response from Priory Group

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always disappointed to hear from people who feel unhappy with their time at Priory. If you would like to offer more information about your experience so that we may begin to investigate further, please email JayneStutt@priorygroup.com ¬You can also call our confidential whistleblowing service on 0800 484 0816.Please be assured that we take any concerns seriously and always seek to address any issues raised to us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priory Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Priory Group with

Learn about Priory Group in popular locations

• Priory Group
  • Poorly managed
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?