Priory Group
View all Priory Group reviews

Priory Group

Priory Group Employee Review

Shocking

Rubbish management, under staffed, under paid, no progression opportunities unless your shocking at your job, no help from senior staff or nurses. Overall avoid.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun work place

Very good place to work at, lovely staffs. They make sure their staffs are okay and comfortable.Free food on ground, every staff is treated Sam way..

6 May 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying your role and feel supported in your current position. We wish you all the best as you continue to develop your career with Priory.

Management don't care

Management does not care about nightstaff, they won't answer important calls when they are on call over the weekend. There is no support for the staffs mental health

10 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always disappointed to hear from people who feel unhappy with their time at Priory.If you would like to offer more information about your experience so that we may find out which site you are referring to, please email JayneStutt@priorygroup.com or call our confidential whistleblowing line on 0800 484 0816Please be assured that we take any concerns seriously and always seek to address any issues raised to us.
Same role

Wouldn’t recommend to be honest

I would avoid if possible, company itself is not a great company to work for, I believe the staff are not thought off and also the case for residents, all about the bottom line ! Not the care

10 February 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Priory Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Priory Group with

Learn about Priory Group in popular locations

• Priory Group
  • Shocking
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?