PRO TAX

PRO TAX Employee Reviews

I've worked at Indeed for two years, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken. s soon as COVID-19 was getting serious, Indeed was one of the first companies to implement a mandatory work-from-home policy

Glendive Tax Services aka Pro Tax is a good company to work for, they offer many different services that is surprising for a little town. Some very bright people work there.

Fun place to work

I thoroughly enjoyed working for Pro Tax. From the management on down, nobody will ask you to do anything that they themselves are not willing to do. I love that they completely support their employees. Working with customers and/or the public can prove to be very rewarding. I love getting to know people and being able to help people.

Great work environment

Management was supportive and approachable. I found my position challenging and my work to be satisfying. What I enjoyed most about my work was the diversity of my days, with multiple clients coming and going included with my off-site duties.

Wonderful company to work for.

I believe this company has closed since my employment here. I was completely happy working for ProTax and would still be employed there had they not closed my office.

Great Entry Level Position

This company while hire you for tax preparer and completely train you for the job. You do not need any experience. They will give you all the tools necessary for the job.

Pro Tax

Great job! For over 6 years! Accounting working with Quickbook, Excel, Microsoft, taxes, answer phone, placing calls, scheduling, reconciling bank accounts, itemizing expenses

Great enviroment with awesome owners.

Very laid back job as long as you are a hard worker. Bonuses are given at the end of tax season plus extra incentives are given based on how many returns you complete.

its a good but seasonal job

meeting people of different background , race and nation, makes it more fun. i love the job but i know its a just a job for now. my boss is a good man, he will always take his time to explain things in details to you.

Pros

free lunch on a busy day

Cons

Job for now

Excellent work (For Russian-speaking Accounting majors)

If you are a high school graduate or in college, live in Brooklyn, speak Russian, and are an accounting major this would be an excellent place for you to work.

Pros

Free lunches on your birthday

Cons

No benefits

Productive work enivroment with friendly ppl

Typical day at work would be... Greeting customers as they walk in and assist them with there needs. What I've learned the most out of Protax was being patience, cleanliness of the office make sure things was not misplaced and notes was in a safe and secure place. What I enjoyed about my job was helping others. Their was no hard part about the job but I do remember having 12hr shift of none stop work, Team work was how we accomplished getting done on time

A great learning experience.

While working a Pro Tax I learned so much from my supervisor. I had on the job one on one Bookkeeping training and I also received a certificate in Drake Software Basic Tax Course. It such a great place to work.

Cons

Short breaks.

This employer gave me the opportunity to demonstrate my management skills. I enjoyed working with my employees and clients, the only down fall with this company is that there is no room for growth.

No pressure work enviroment

Welcome customers by greeting them, in person or via telephone. How to deal with different people about taxes. Great person No co-workers Nothing The last work day of the work

Great environment, the ability to learnnew things

productive, good work atomphere, the hardest part was I wish it was a year around job-instead of seasonal, enjoyed everything about working there

Pros

Great atomsphere and co-workers

Cons

seasonal

Seasonal

Only worked for one year. It was a very slow tax season the year I worked there.

working

good job, like working there cant say much because of privacy issues

Educational, Fun

Loved the job. I love to key punch numbers. I had a very wonderful boss, the hours were great

Pros

meeting new people

Cons

seasonal not full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRO TAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.7Job security/advancement
  • PRO TAX
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?