ProActive Personnel
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

ProActive Personnel Employee Reviews

United Kingdom76 reviews

proactiveweekfriendlystaffhourexperiencegoodcompany

Productive and fun fast paced work space

Proactive Personel was fun too work for and was well paid there just wasn’t much actual job security as it was agency work and was very hard to get a full time contract with the employers.

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Long/unsocialable hours

Agency are really good, but some companies, discriminate you

As a agency im really satisfied, but place where im working maelor foods, they tread drivers not well(especially non british people, they treat likesecondary category of human being).But like company from ningbo, they dont have best trucks, but management, and work in this company are really great

Pros

fair payment, guaranteed minimum 10 hours

Cons

Maelor foods- very long shift(15 hours)

Insights into ProActive Personnel

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energising work tasks

good

The job is good if you want to earn money, competitive nature, great people who push you to do better with amazing benefits like the Christmas do.Great Company

Good agency

Would 100% recommend proactive personnel to anyone who is looking for work, Got me straight into a job, the company I worked for was great good hours, good breaks and lovely people, the environment was very welcoming and the managers are lovely. Agency are really nice. I never had any problems with my hours and was always guaranteed work.

Pros

good breaks, guarenteed work

Maximum work ,minimum wage

Agency itself very good, working at securafence not so good, basically work you like a dog for minimum wage, no prospects, you need to work flat out all day long to reach targets and if you dont then questions are asked back breaking work with high turnover of staff for this reason.

Pros

May get contract

Cons

Back breaking work, terrible wage for this kind of work

Very good working place

It has been a complete pleasure working with Proactive Personnel and I will always recommend Proactive because they were always very supportive and helpful.Always emailing my payslips in time and salary was always right.

Job oppurtunity

One of the best out there very humble staff and willing to help you to get the job you need. Very processional and organised with all their workload and have the best jobs going

Pros

good pay good shifts

Good agency

Got me into work straight away just the company I was working for Cheerful Links want the world and then some... hard graft then expect you to load your van at 12 sometimes 14:00 then deliver to 9+ take aways around Blackpool and preston

The best place to work

It was a complete pleasure working for Proactive Personnel, if it wasn't due to redundancy I would still 100% work there! The Derby team are the best group of people to work with and work hard to meet candidates needs. I couldn't have asked for a better experience working for proactive for the last 3 years.

Agency say no more.

Worked for these for 3 years on and off nearly every week wages we're wrong or incorrect pay rate (always less) Very unprofessional outfit. Would often go weeks without work. Occasionally turn up for work somewhere to be turned away with no offer of fuel costs or anything. Would regularly say have a weeks work lined up to then be ignored until something did come up.

Pros

Cons

Plenty

Good agency to work for.

Worked forvthem couple of years, never had any issues, no false promises abou jobs, negotiable rates. They always look after me and keeping me busy as much as possible.

Pros

Friendly, competitive pay

Cons

Unsecured job, various companies to work for, various start times.

great place to work

management was helpful productive and very supportive of your efforts a great place to work and would really recommend this company to work for keep up the good work

Wrong wages every week.

Messed up the most important part of the job every week.... Wages. Had to phone up several times to sort it out and in the end lost my rag and had a full on argument with the nipper on the phone - then he tells me to calm down and speak to him normally! Full on stress and no money to pay the bills, you try talking normally when you aren't getting what you've earned. So just do yourself a favour and find work elsewhere, you have been warned

Very great

Working there was really. Learned how to pick orders and load and unload goods. The hardest part of the job is when the goods are not parked well in the container. But I really loved working with them.

Good place to start

Highly reccomended to people (drivers) without experience, which seek to improve their skills and see how daily driver routine looks like. Lack of job, sometimes only 2 days in a week. Forgiving people, full of understanding and very helpfull.

Proactive Personnel

Excellent management and lovely working environment. Great training and really supportive managers and coworkers. Flexible working hours if role permitted.

brilliant

good company to work for always there to help and point you in the right direction they have been great with me and i will always keep them in mind and recommend to a friend

Just another recruitment agency.

Nice and friendly staff. sometimes errors with the payments, quickly solved. Not excellent payment, but most of the works are for long, if you are a good worker,

Another bad agency

Was offered 12 weeks work in a factory which very despicably ended up being 2 weeks because of the floor manager pushing us to go faster.This manager also said we would be offered permanent work without the agency involved?

Good for part time work

I worked when I wanted and got to choose where I went. The pay was good and the hours were enough so that if I worked say for only 1 day, I'd still make around £100. Very flexible and always had work opportunities for me.

Don't waste your time, they'll waste yours for fun

Went to an interview they arranged, they didn't even have the decency to call and tell me i hadn't been successful. I called a week after interview and they said they're still waiting and will let me know asap. They never did call. Am i expected to beg to be kept informed? I don't think so. Unless you like being taken for a fool, don't give them an opportunity to make money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProActive Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ProActive Personnel with

Learn about ProActive Personnel in popular locations

• ProActive Personnel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?