Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Have lived in Dorset for last 20 yrs and have had six job during that time and P&G are by far the best company I have worked for. Very professional In what they do. Management were 1st class people. The canteen facilities were top class.Only regret was was the 3 shift system. Not enough time to adjust to each shift. Should have been 1 shift for 2 weeks then move to next shift not every week change.
Pros
Canteen facilities
Cons
Too short a time on each shift.
Don’t work there!! It’s not a full time job. Management just stare and moan at you but don’t actually help you.The selected few get promoted but basically they want you in and out ASAP!!
Pros
Paid breaks (if you get them!!)
Cons
Everything & everyone else
P&G experience has been a home away from home, a Serene environment.The company contributed massively to employee personal development &role technical mastery. They are so good at rewarding performance. I choose P&G a million times if I have the opportunity.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
I had a great time working here. The downside is that I was employed by the agency, so the job wasn't 100% secure. People and Management were really nice. I will say, there was a bit of an "us and them" attitude towards agency workers from the permanent staff; this was almost enforced by the fact that the canteen charge more for food to the agency staff. The agency would do the same work so it wasn't really fair. I liked the work and enjoyed learning new things during my time there.Overall though, I enjoyed working there and it was sad I had to leave.
Pros
Friendly Staff, good managers/shift leaders, will train you as much as possible
Cons
Shift rotations lates earlies nights, attitude from some permanents towards agency staff
El trabajo en equipo es muy bueno. Solo falta capacitar al supervisor con el tema de Liderazgo. Debe tener mejor trato laboral para evitar renuncias constantes del trabajador.
Pros
Capacitar al Supervisor
Cons
Tener continuidad de capacitaciones
Great place to work if you are looking for a corporate role for the future. Great Job Benefits Nice People excellent facilities great office environment
Good place to work ,nice environment only not enough hours when I was there working ..but in general is acceptable and the job is fine .. the .money is not the best
Pros
Not many haurs
Cons
Nice place to work
Worked there for 25 years great benefits and really good people. Local site , Very good on training and supporting their workforce. And good quality products wit respect showing at all levels always an open door policy
Pros
share scheme
Cons
Thanks for the great opportunity to work here and the wonderful people I have met and the great work that was done.It was a priveledge. Excellent. Well done
Great work experience and a good company with a supportive team. I will recommend them to anyone that is got the skills to work in such environment. Positive
This role involved transporting materials around the warehouse as well as palletizing, Reach Truck driver, shrink rapping labelling, loading and unloading wagons and completing relevant paperwork or scaned.
My first job in the morning was to go to mail room and collect all mail for our department (Central Hub of Payment and Banking Services Department). Then I would opened the mail and sorted into piles that would need to be worked on in specific priority, Invoices and Final Reminders. Each document was logged into the SAP system and given a unique code, which was written on each document. These documents were then scanned, logged and double checked into the system before releasing into the work flow to be worked on in the various departments. There was not a lot of chit chat during the working day, which is fine as I could stay on task. But come break/ lunch time several of us would sit together and chat which was nice. Other permanent staff were approachable with work related questions and a few were happy to join me for lunch or other breaks.
Excellent place to work, great benefits. you get out what you put in. Always encouraged to progress with my career, huge oppotunities. would recommend
It was a great environment with lots of progression. Friendly staff and enthusiastic. I thoroughly enjoyed working there. Lots of progression and growth.
P & G are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Great working environment, all unique from diverse traditions, personal experiences, points of view and opportunity for growth. Also, challenging work place with professionals.
My department at P&G had a great manager, people were kind and always helpful. Other departments were not friendly and excluded me as a contractor in all activities and meetings.
My time at Proctor & Gamble was very short. But in the time working there, it was a genuinely good place to work. I had other offers from companies hence why I left so soon, but I enjoyed working here and management were always there to help.
This is a great place to learn processes and start your career. I would highly recommend to anyone staring their career. Can be difficult to progress and people stay a long time.
Good place to work. Safe, clean ,friendly and professional. Free car parking. Uniform provided, subsidised canteen. Opportunities to progress. Decent share and pension schemes.
Pros
Good staff shop, subsidisd canteen
Cons
Overall job clear instructions of what is expected and deadlines, workforce great to work with, downside is uncertainty of hours when on agency on a day to day basis
unable to give constructive feedback as wasn't there long enough, temporary contract. Good business culture and informal surroundings. Not enough staff to give training at the time of employment due to sickness and work re locating from other areas
Pros
subsidised meals
  1. Employee reviews