Professional Security

Professional Security Employee Reviews

Good part time job

Its a place to have a weekend part time job, the supervisors and managers are good people and one can earn more by the end of the year if you are able to work in festive periods.

Friendly workplace

Shift allocations is big problem and if you call them it's sure that it's not gonna resolve. Managers are very nice and friendly they always step up to help you but the only problem you will not get shift allocations with your choice one day your are team leader nex day a officer this makes you crazy rest is fine but overtime everytime available

Pros

Overtime, Weekly payment, friendly environment helpful

Nice and kool

Good and nice people to work with solving your problems like not get paid and others checking on you if all is ok on sit and they also pay for your Break time so you me is really good working with the professional security though I am new with them but for the past 6months I have been with them till date

OK place to work

Bad news as if you do something wrong they get rid of you, never pay you on time or sometimes they pay you but it's the wrong amount ring you to cover shifts and the notice is to short and you can't afford to get to the places they want you to cover

Pros

Free cuppa

Cons

Long hours on your feet

Good

Professional security company is good company good management and ontime salery polices is good and talking about security guard is polite and feel is a professional security company is very good

Best job I have ever had

Great place to work.Great management team.Great colleagues.Great venues.As little or as much work as you want.Expenses paidHighly recommendedGood Pay.

Pros

Flexible

Interesting

I’ve got nothing to really comment on the management of Professional Security.Good or bad.I’ve never really met ANY of the staff, well the senior management.

Pros

I’m paid the money that I’ve being owed on a weekly basis.

Cons

More regular work.

Excellent work place

Just brilliant place to work always have your back managers a legend brst place ive worked i was happy to work here the manager was always helpful and any issues was there for you and also the pub manager was the same

Pros

Excellent work place

Matalan

Love working ther but just the money is poor .but I love the staff and professional staff.I like to walk and i like to be smiling at all times at customers.

Poor management

Worked for professional security manager was a pillock, kicked off because I was working another job during covid 19 and couldn't return to the doors.

Pros

Non

Cons

Non supportive staff, unsociable hours

Jobs at Professional Security

See more jobs

Scammers 0 hours contract

Which professional company first they were subletriing from effective security services (same owners) now they formed two companies. Professional door staff and professional static security. They havent even furlough current workers. U get cgarged fir everything. Keep away

Pros

Cons

Scammers

Good company to work for, very Professional in all aspects. Picking up shifts is easy.

The management at Professional Security are top notch and always put Security Officers in a position to succeed. Very happy with Professional Security.

Pros

Flexible shifts.

Cons

None.

Door Supervision officer

Fantastic company to work for and reliable. The manager is very caring and answer any questions. Good company to work for. Even the pubs are closing 22:00 they still give you shifs.

OK for part time weekend work but that's it.

Have to pay for their payroll, min wage, on one occasion got paid less than the agreed amount for double time over Christmas - reason given was the client had paid THEM the standard flat rate NOT MY PROBLEM they had advertised double time - eventually got the pay out of them - like getting blood out of a stone. The amount of tax you pay through the umbrella company is also wrong when it comes to filing your tax return for those of us that actually file a tax return.

Pros

Ok for weekend work

Cons

as above

Bad company

They mess you about..You have to nag them for shifts..Pay isn't good.they take £6 of you in administration fees every payday.. You can't get hold of you area manager when needed..The worst company I've worked for..

Pros

get paid on time most of the time

Brilliant company

well run company runs smooth and easy and brilliant area manager hours thst suited me and loads of overti.e when needed the new benefits system seems ok

Pay

The pay just doesn’t compensate for the time and effort put into the job role. The security industry doesn’t have any security anyway weather it be financially or physically it’s a dangerous environment to work in.

Pros

You get to experience working well as a team

Cons

It’s a dangerous job

Worst security company to work for

Was unfairly dismissed because I couldn't work 16 hours in one shift. Was made to feel guilty if I didn't do overtime work. No proper training. No proper uniform.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

No induction training. Manager makes you feel guilty

Excellent company to work for

I have worked for professional security for over 1 year now and never had any issues, the pay is great, they help you if you need it and they are always there when you need them the management is great towards staff.

Pros

Great rate of pay, paid weekly, company benefits.

All depends on what you are doing

Good company to work for can be busy but that not bad never had a problem with pay like some other companies I've worked for...........................

Nice place to work

On a typical day, this a lovely place and team to work with. The people are very understanding, loving and compassionate. There is 24 hours workers support for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Professional Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare Professional Security with

• Professional Security
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?