Profile Security Services Ltd

Profile Security Services Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom97 reviews

uniformsecuritysitecontractwageshifttrainingbad

Average security company

Average company to work for. Pay is correct most of the time. No real training or progression. Management are ok most of the time. Poor pensions and no sick pay.

Good security company

It is a good security from what I have seen thus far. They provide fair wages (nothing exceptional) and pay on time. They are open to accommodating for worker's situations and circumstances and are understanding as a whole. For someone looking to start working in the security industry, I would definitely recommend them.

Insights into Profile Security Services Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Poor processes throughout, false promises & lies.

The interview process was unprofessional and in a coffee shop. The contract offered was not as discussed and agreed. The training was non-existent and once the decision was made to leave, they deducted all earning for "training" which never existed. A small company with small minded attitudes that simply do not care for their staff. The turnover of employees is truly shocking.

Pros

Cons

Poor management, no training, false promises.

Worst company iv worked

Management wanted you to work to the bone promised a contract turned out to be zero hour, Management rude and obnoxious and no help what so ever push everything to the side also supervisors were rude, spoke to you disgustingly and waste of my time took 3 months to get into the site after vetting and spent 6 months with the company, pay was always messed up and shifts always changing worst company probably in the country

Stressful and full of petty procedures.

A typical day of work is full of petty procedures that stresses you out and you are always under constant observation from your pears, supervisors and management, horrible environment.I have learned doing this job how bad and vicious people who work with you can be due to the work conditions specially the management.The management never but I mean never has the interests of the security officers in consideration, their only concern is the client making them completely a bunch of puppets in the hands of the client in detriment of their own officers.The workplace culture is one of denounce, snitching just to please the management.There's no enjoyable part doing this job.STAY AWAY FROM THIS PEOPLE.

Absolute disgrace.

They overwork you telling you 12 hours but it’s 14.5. They don’t compensate for travel despite promising they do and management are good for a full 7 days. Then they treat you like s**t. Uniform is not free like advertised it is deducted from you. And the shifts you do in training (££££’s)you are paid less and they deduct from you without notice if your contract is terminated (which they do) within the first 18 months.

Management seem to care but they don’t

Any new ideas are shut down, management do not really care about the employees. Wages are paid on time and are accurate, however they are not satisfying.

Bad Management

No support.Bad Manager.Bad supervisors (Hitlers)Supervisors I had were less experienced than I was but used their position to bully staff.Manager was not much better when I tried to contact him he would send his minion's to deal with his problems, and if you fell out of favour with him, then he would try and reduce your hours.

Awful company

Avoid avoid avoid… Lack of senior management, poor culture, no development or progression and terrible work/life balance, 0 hour contracts to officers… to name a few.

Pros

Decent salary for management positions

One of the worst company for my 33 years of working experience

Don't even think of joining the company the biggest mistake you going to made very poor management the pay is not good at all zero hours contract, every month mistake on wages,couple of hundred pound missing pay query take long to resolve.I don't recommend anyone to joining the that company unless you are desperate.

Very stressful environment

I worked for this company long enough and left most of the things I did not like the power hungry attitude of management the company has specially the CSM

Truely Awful Company

Zero hour contracts. They even took my training pay back off my final salary and the cost of my uniform . Avoid. Strange company and poor pay. I must have been feeling Ill when I accepted this job.

Great work place culture

Really enjoying my time here. Great team, pushing to grow and innovate.Line manager takes the time to ensure you have the support you need to carryout your role effectively

Avoid unless desperate

Just avoid the place it's the best advice I can give there is no plus to here you will just be a number.Although other operators in the control room are a great bunch and easy to get on with.

Avoid This company!

The team i was with were great! My manager was greatThe higher ups not so much! Power hungry people who care more about money than their team. A company who will want unreasonable tasks completing or behave unreasonably towards their staff then will wonder why people are leaving.They also take a hefty lump amount from you on your final pay after leaving!!Worst company ive worked for!

Yes, decent company to work for

Got tupd over, company has different policies that what I was used to! But change is always going a job to nature, but it's good, at the moment , that's why am currently here

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Non yet

Superb company

Just a great place to work. Everyone is empowered, everyone appears to be happy and succeeding in their roles. I love the speed of decision making and pragmatic approach to problem solving. I feel secure and valued.

Pros

Everyone empowered

Very good place to work

Very good company to work for,managers are always there to help with any problems,always paid on time staff are good to work with all round a great company.

Pros

No free lunched

Cons

None at all

Extremely good company to work for in the North West

Management are supportive and always at the end of the phone when you need them. Good rates of pay and enough shifts if you want them. Warrington office managers work hard to get you everything you want. Uniform is decent and I am always paid on time. Security is a hard job but if you want the money its there. Never had an issue with them, all the comments on here of people slagging them off are from the total idiots that you don't want working beside you anyway!!

Pros

good pay compared to the big big companies managers always there to help out uniform looks smart

Cons

Security is long hours

No way please avoid

Horrible company best left alone. Your rights are stretched to the limit poor management they always have issues when you want holiday and you will never have a home life. Horrible atmosphere.

Pros

Sometimes good pay

Cons

You’ll never get time off

disappointing

Bums on seats attitude. Management doesn't answer phone calls, emails. If they do answer fob you off I will check and let you know. Never happens. Staff welfare is overlooked.

Pros

short distance to go to work. most shifts are 12hrs.

Cons

management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Profile Security Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement