Profile Security Services Ltd

Profile Security Services Ltd Employee Reviews

hmmm

never see anybody at all from the company. minimum wage on most sites and i mean minimum not even the living wage. thankfully i have a good facillities manager at the place i work and get on alright with him. oh and don't expect any support from the management at all wether you are right or wrong it will always be your fault.

Pros

it's a job and better than the dole?

Cons

tkae too long to write them all!

Shocking management team in Warrington

Shocking company. The "management" couldn't manage a crèche. Training is non-existent for guards, and they will then have no problem blaming the guards or anyone to hand as long as it diverts attention from their own failures.

Pros

No many

Cons

Having to deal with them

Loved working with the company

Management great to work with plenty of hours to have.Wages where always correct Shame some people interfered where they should not be hence why I am leaving

No comment

Profile Security Services Ltd is one of the best Security companies in England especially when it comes to payment of wages.They always make sure that one gets his/her wages on time and they pay exactly what they owe you.

Pros

No free lunch is given at Profile

Cons

You are guaranteed of 12 hour shift per day

Worked for the worse? Nothing is worse then profile.

Profile is the most unprofessional people in the world, who don’t care about the staff and will never put there hands up when they are in the wrong, could be something small as giving the wrong information. However happy to put the blame on you.Sohail who does the rota he is a dumb person who thinks he is smart and I don’t like saying these words, however his language and behaviour sounds like a teenager. You have to do a English test, really easy one before you join, so tell me why he can’t write simple text messages, he can’t spell, has bad grammar and uses the word ‘U’ instead of you when sending emails and text. This company will ruin your life and bring out the worse side of you. Do I recommend? NEVER! Avoid! Specially if your from Birmingham.

Pros

Non

Cons

Sohail from birmingham

Fun

Building site security always a good laugh27 k a year to sign people in and out cant really complain Managers call every now and then to see if your good or not Company phone and uniform provided

Pros

Good pay

Cons

12 hour shifts

Management area bunch of clowns promoted up because they were dropping like flies.

Terrible literally any other company would do. Long hours bad pay bad management. This companywill use you up and throw you away just like other companies these days.

Pros

No oversight

Cons

Loooooong hours

Did not like this work

Management team were all related to each other would backstabbers too not much support if you had an issue with somethings splits shifts too some time early morning eg 01:00

Pros

Uniform given if had you size

Cons

Split shifts sometime 4 in one day

Complete waste of time

Was offered a position over the phone, met with supervisor and filled out tons of paperwork, was told I would start the minute clearance came in, received a text 1 week later saying still waiting on checks, 4 months later still no word back. Taken another job with better pay now and no issues with checks. AVOID unless you like getting messed about

Not trustworthy. not reliable

No career prospects at all.Good for a stop gap only .Do not care about their employees at all.Unscrupulous in every sense.No HR to help youThis is one of the worst companies to work for.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

You will pay for your licences unless tupeed.

Jobs at Profile Security Services Ltd

See more jobs

Relaxed job and sites are good

I love working here since I started and some times it’s challenging but this is how you learn to handle things from worse to better ..... break timing are fair and get time to have tea too just 1 problem some sites are really cold no heating and food warmer system no space for making tea you have to bring everything from home for long hours other wise no problem.

Pros

Break times

Cons

Some sites are cold

Avoid at all costs

They expect you to change your shifts at a moments notice and don’t offer you anymore shifts if you refuse because they trap you on a zero hour contract.when you leave they take your earned cash off you for training that didn’t exist and charge you for your uniform even when you return it.think before you join this joke of a company.

Site manager a disgrace

Do not trust any of the management team. They are two faced and would stab you in the back. They don’t practice what they preach and don’t comply with data protection and don’t follow Covid 19 Rules.

Pros

Cons

Plenty

Abide by the rules and you will be fine

I worked at the Winfrith site. Loved it 95% of the time. The routines have been updated recently so it has changed a bit. Some of the site management are a total (Can't think of a nice way to explain!)! In general though Profile are one of the better security companies to work for.

Pros

Good teamwork. Happy working environment

Cons

Some total jobsworths ruin it sometimes

Good company.

I work as a mobile security guard job is easy enough . I usually get to go home whilst on shift and have a few hours to myself or park up for a snooze during the night . A 12 hour shift might involve 6 maybe 7 hours of actually doing something . Extra shifts are available . All in all I am very happy with my job. Would recommend .

Pros

Plenty of time to myself.

Cons

None.

Joke of a company

Promised a permanent position, laid off after 6 weeks, charged me for training, minimum wage, poor working conditions pay incorrect, wouldn't give me a reference, as they said I resigned, What do they expect when you get no shifts

Pros

Cons

Long hours, pay incorrect no PPE

Salary

Dont pay you or pay you on time!No holidays and havecto fight to get holiday pay.No training whatsoever!No back up from management!Worst company ive ever worked for!No breaks or cover.

Pros

Cons

A list as long as your arm

Cowboys with a 'bums-on-seats' attitude.

I am a security professional with 30 years experience and I have never dealt with a company like this. Pay problems. Missing holiday hours. Inept management. And to make things worse NO CONTRACT. No communication and no help with problems. Why doesn't SIA or somebody investigate them?

Pros

They have a knife as their company logo.

Cons

They can't get your pay right and they give ZERO support. AVOID.

Do not work for profile even if desperate

Made redundant after 10 years , and initially told there would be no redundancy pay. If I did not no any better I would of walked away with nothing, but after countless emails and the threat of tribunal money was eventually paid(1 month after being made redundant.)If I could of given no stars I would have. That is how bad they are.

Pros

Cons

Profile

dont go near them

management at this firm are the pits they pass everything down because the cant do the job themselves searching great workplace spoiled by bad company working with a good shift

Pros

nothing

Read the contract before accepting job

the work they have might be ok...but the contract they give you is the worst contract I have ever seen. I've been in security for over 30yrs and can't believe that any company could expect anyone with an ounce of sense to agree to it. How a company can even try screwing its employees over in the way this company does with its zero hours contract and then also claim back everything from the vetting fee and the cost of the uniform but worst of all is that they claim back all wages they have paid you for training up on site they want you to cover for them!! This can ultimately leave you owing them money when you leave the company even if you work a months notice period. If you have trained up on 10 sites in the 12 months before you leave they will deduct 10 days pay from your final payment and then deduct the uniform cost that they say is £250 and then they deduct the vetting fee of £100. In total if you earn £2000 in your final month you will first be taxed and insured on it leaving approximately £1600 then they take all their deductions which would total around £1350 leaving a take home pay of £250 for a months work. I PERSONALLY DID ONE SHIFT BEFORE I READ THE CONTRACT AND TOLD THEM TO SHOVE THE JOB AND CONTRACT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Pros

Cons

Terrible contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Profile Security Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.5Job security/advancement

Compare Profile Security Services Ltd with

• Profile Security Services Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?