Progress Housing Group

Progress Housing Group Employee Reviews

productive and enjoyable enviroment to work in

Featured review

Progress Housing Group selected this as a representative review
- Flexible working day. - Full support given off management at all times and ongoing training. - Opportunity to move to other available positions. - The most enjoyable part of the job is getting satisfaction from exceeding my goals and working as part of a hardworking and given team.

Great place to work, lots of fun and always encouraging progression

I started here 2/3 years ago as a support worker and I’m now working my way up into management and doing my NVQ. I’ve learnt so much and met some amazing people. There is an overtime hourly rate which is good also and you get to do lots of activities and outings. Management are lovely and my team is amazing. I can’t wait to progress further!

Pros

Trips, teamwork, management, overtime, opportunities.

A good organisation with a good team

A positive environment in challenging circumstances with a team of people who were always willing to help. Very proactive in the Coronavirus pandemic.

Its what You Make It

You get out what you put in. If your willing to work, then your efforts are recognised. As in most companies its the employees that make it a good working environment.

Ok, but held back on advancing career

Ok but couldn't advance. I wanted to thrive after spending a long time working here. The work involved day to day maintenance on social housing properties and customer satisfaction.

Great people with a 'help each other' culture

One of the best companies I have worked for. I am 57 years of age. I will be sad to leave them in April next year. Oh and may I add, its not the company making me leave. Top company. My only criticism is the salaries are too low for the roles and responsibilities. Other than that, great company.

Working in the Treasury Dept at Progress

The job was ok but the manager at the time was on a special project so I rarely saw her. Quite small offices. People very nice. Wrong location for me ...far too quiet.

Good place to work, job was difficult to learn as so many sections to deal with. Training was okay, but not trained on everything you needed to know so left a little on your own

Pros

Nice office and staff

Cons

Training

Good flexibilityand benefits

Progress Housing Group provides good flexible working conditions, with flexi time and agile working which enables working from home. Being able to work for a company with key social values, and where the key focus is providing high quality homes in the community is a benefit and the company is highly commited to provided this.

If you are a female you will do well - they dont give a chance to males

This company predominantly recruits female, favrotism for office work is clear - Its unfortunate as the 2 or 3 males that do work for this company work hard but they are only in their positions as the company have to show they are an equal opportunities employer. Its better not to apply here because if you do get the job you wont last long as females will get the permanent posts after probation and you will be left packing regardless of your attributes and credentials

Pros

Decent work

Cons

Only recruit women

Jobs at Progress Housing Group

See more jobs

Excellent company to work for

Always busy Friendly working environment Excellent members of staff Excellent benefits Great location Parking facilities available IT skills have improved Customer service skills have improved I love all aspects of my job

very fulfilling

Dealing with lifeline customers in their private dwellings or one of the Housing sites around Lancashire.

Pros

meeting new people and catering for their immediate needs

Cons

non

Great Company - Great People

Working on the IT Helpdesk, answering the telephone from Users with IT Hardware and Software related queries, logging calls and obtaining quotes from relevant Suppliers and placing orders on Sun.Making sure calls don't fail their SLA's. Setting up new starters on the system.I learnt quite a bit about myself whilst doing this role, it was varied and held a little bit of responsibility, which at first seemed a bit daunting but after a time I ended up enjoying it.The management team were very friendly and supportive and seem very much part of the whole team which was nice. I didn't find one person who wasn't nice and friendly - lovely place to work.The hardest part of the job was trying to keep on top of the calls and knowing what was going on all the time.Most enjoyable part I found working for Progress was the people, the IT Team are a lovely bunch and all work together. I made some lovely friends whilst working here and will take away plenty of positive experiences.

Pros

flexi time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progress Housing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.6Job security/advancement

Compare Progress Housing Group with

Progress Housing Group Reviews by Location

• Progress Housing Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?