Project Solar UK
View all Project Solar UK reviews

Project Solar UK

Project Solar UK Employee Review

Fun workplace

Nice workplace nice staff good work balance average pay can earn commission. Management fair and don’t treat you like a number. Parking available aswel

Pros

Staff

Cons

Not sure

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great fu exciting place with great people

Absolutely fantastic place to work, bug mistake me ever leaving there. Great people, very empathetic and generally a great place to work. Brilliant incentives all round.

Pros

Fantastic salary and atmosphere

Cons

None really!

Horrible place to work

Awful company. Treat sales people like dirt.Too many managers all seemingly against the sales people. Never get the recognition for work done, always taking money from sales people. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.

Sales

BEWARE! ‘Newbies’ work 7 days a week and get all the rubbish! appointments are well screened and graded with the ‘favourite inner-circle’ reps earning 6 figure incomes with well cherry picked leads. The Masses of new agents who come and go all the time, because they get loads of ‘run-abouts’ often travelling hundreds of miles a day for ‘quote only’ calls including sat/sun. PS use neebees for warming up only, and will phone afterwards offering a much more cheaper price cutting out the sales person commission. Lots of promises and lies, don’t work for these even if you think you’re a great salesman, because that what they rely on.

Official response from Project Solar UK

16 June 2020
Many thanks for leaving this review. We agree it is important that you leave honest and more importantly factual and truthful feedback. Unfortunately though I have to disagree with a lot of what you are claiming, the contents of which appears to be malicious following your subsequent resignation.Here at Project Solar UK we have over 100 sales agents and sadly you only worked with a very small team, who you appear to have took it upon yourself to speak on their behalf. Our surveys paint a totally different story which details very satisfied and happy sales people. If you also read our reviews on Turspilot you will see many of these detail a positive and true reflection on the way we treat our hardworking and dedicated customers and reviews of the company and sales force.The training costs taken from you cover the time, effort, administration costs, external training supplied [as despite what you claim, you were placed on your first aid course and a safer administration of medicine within the first 3 weeks of joining us]. All of this comes at a cost.Just a few other things to clarify too:-- We take staff performance very seriously and we only want the best representing us. This is why we tackle poor performance quickly, as not every meets our high standards. We understand at times though this will lead to disgruntled sales people taking it out on us if things don't work out.I hope that my response to your review gives other people reading this an opportunity to see the other side of the story - as nothing always looks as it seems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Project Solar UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Project Solar UK with

• Project Solar UK
  • Fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?