Project Solar UK
View all Project Solar UK reviews

Project Solar UK

Project Solar UK Employee Review

Great fu exciting place with great people

Absolutely fantastic place to work, bug mistake me ever leaving there. Great people, very empathetic and generally a great place to work. Brilliant incentives all round.

Pros

Fantastic salary and atmosphere

Cons

None really!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun work place

Lovely place to work, everyone gets along no divides with staff. Full training throughout if i need help, i ask and i get. Great team to work with. Always motivated feel motivated and incentives every other day even bingo every Friday with £200 up for grabs. Good location with plenty of food options in the surrounding areas. Best call centre I have work in.
Same roleSame location

Awful place

Does not care about your feelings, targeting you and picking on you everyday. Interview suggests you can work hard and progress, but that is not the case! They hold you back and make you look bad infront of the call centre manager during their 1-1. They build a bond with you in the beginning and eventually start twisting your words to make the trainer and team leaders look right. Everybody behaves like its a social event, they are very loud and do not care that customers are struggling to hear us. We get told to tell the customer that its a loud call centre and that they need to understand. Big mouths, always talking about eachother. They are not organised. They are not willing to tell us the commission structure, neither do they inform us about cut off date. Had to ask repetitively for payslips. Thumbs up to team leader D for being polite at all times and for always being real with her personality and character.
Same location

Hard Work But Worth It

I had done window sales for a few years but was getting cold leads and people who weren't interested in what I was selling I took a shot on this position as I had no experience with solar. I had a Informative interview with the manager and was offered to go to the training. the training facility was brilliant and well decorated (With Info And Products) was taught how to survey a property for solar and all about the products. All my leads have been warm I have had to travel but it pays off in the end. really enjoy the role and the earnings it hard work but worth it.

Pros

Uncapped Earnings Warm Leads

Cons

Sometime Have To Travel More Then I Would

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Project Solar UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Project Solar UK with

• Project Solar UK
  • Great fu exciting place with great people
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?