Project Solar UK
View all Project Solar UK reviews

Project Solar UK

Project Solar UK Employee Review

Do not work here

A majority of the workforce are underpaid for the workloads they are expected to complete, and certainly not appreciated. Pizza lunches etc are a way of short term satisfaction without paying more suitable salaries (easier to entice younger, cheaper employees with fringe benefits like this). Management all have no training whatsoever in HR, and are only in the positions they are because they’ve stuck with the company for so long. Good place to work if you’re self-motivated. Other than that - their head office is ran by inexperienced young idiots. There is a desperate need for more grounded, mature, experienced and wise people within the management before they single handedly flush this company down the toilet. Shame - because as I say if you’re self-motivated it is a good place to work.

Pros

Monthly paid lunch

Cons

Poor management, underpaid

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Sales

BEWARE! ‘Newbies’ work 7 days a week and get all the rubbish! appointments are well screened and graded with the ‘favourite inner-circle’ reps earning 6 figure incomes with well cherry picked leads. The Masses of new agents who come and go all the time, because they get loads of ‘run-abouts’ often travelling hundreds of miles a day for ‘quote only’ calls including sat/sun. PS use neebees for warming up only, and will phone afterwards offering a much more cheaper price cutting out the sales person commission. Lots of promises and lies, don’t work for these even if you think you’re a great salesman, because that what they rely on.

Official response from Project Solar UK

16 June 2020
Many thanks for leaving this review. We agree it is important that you leave honest and more importantly factual and truthful feedback. Unfortunately though I have to disagree with a lot of what you are claiming, the contents of which appears to be malicious following your subsequent resignation.Here at Project Solar UK we have over 100 sales agents and sadly you only worked with a very small team, who you appear to have took it upon yourself to speak on their behalf. Our surveys paint a totally different story which details very satisfied and happy sales people. If you also read our reviews on Turspilot you will see many of these detail a positive and true reflection on the way we treat our hardworking and dedicated customers and reviews of the company and sales force.The training costs taken from you cover the time, effort, administration costs, external training supplied [as despite what you claim, you were placed on your first aid course and a safer administration of medicine within the first 3 weeks of joining us]. All of this comes at a cost.Just a few other things to clarify too:-- We take staff performance very seriously and we only want the best representing us. This is why we tackle poor performance quickly, as not every meets our high standards. We understand at times though this will lead to disgruntled sales people taking it out on us if things don't work out.I hope that my response to your review gives other people reading this an opportunity to see the other side of the story - as nothing always looks as it seems.

IT support at projectsolar

Lots of opportunities to get involved in different things, the head of IT is a great guy and cant fault him, day to day is relatively simple, and people in the office are knowledgeable and easy to get on with.

Pros

Great environment

Productive and busy workplace

Hardest part of my job is when we have deadlines. It means working all hours of the day to ensure the deadlines are met. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone gets along and we are like a big family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Project Solar UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Project Solar UK with

• Project Solar UK
  • Do not work here
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?