Prosper Hospitality Recruitment
View all Prosper Hospitality Recruitment reviews

Prosper Hospitality Recruitment

Prosper Hospitality Recruitment Employee Review

ahead of the game.

I have been working as a agency chef for the last few years. the work has not slowed down, and prosper are always ahead of the rest.you can not go wrong with them, unless you go elsewhere.

Pros

work at your call.

Cons

Great pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

My thoughts about Prosper

There is no such thing as perfection in this world but as a company Prosper come very close. During my spells working for them they have never let me down, always looked after me, had my work requirements/ preferences as a priority and most importantly of all kept me employed for 100% of the time. Always a cheery voice at the end of the phone and a person that listens to me which doesn't always happen these days. To finish I would like to say to each and every one of the lovely people a massive THANKYOU and here's to more of the same, although for not too much longer as I hope to retire before I get too old to enjoy it...😁.

Pros

Everything, personally

Cons

None, personally

Professional Service Industry

Prosper is a fantastic company assisting both candidates and clients in finding the right person for the role. The biggest independent Hospitality Recruiter in East Anglia

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prosper Hospitality Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement