Prospero Health & Social Care

Prospero Health & Social Care Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working with this company however shifts can be hit or miss, you can get loads if you’re willing to travel some distance. The places I went to are very challenging and you are not given restraint training which you get frowned upon by staff as you are unable to help in a lot of situations.The wage is ok, you do pay their NI aswell as you own so you take home a lot less than what you have actually earnt but you can get a decent wage if you put the hours in.I found management to be very good, understanding when unable to take shifts or needed to cancel for personal circumstances. I would recommend this company however it’s not an ideal long term job if you have financial commitments.
Pros
Good management. Different work settings. Can do your qcf
Cons
Paying the companies NI & travelling for work
Working at this agency. Has made me an awful person.The pay isnt what they advised after they take their part.They are only out to get money. If you dont do what they want when they want it you are victimised even if it is an agency and is your second job they treat you like you should make this a priority.The office and on call answer if and when they want to. Work is taken off you to give to others if they're availability is better than yours. Pay is always different to your colleagues even if it's in the same area.I left this company a while back and it was the best thing I ever did.If you apply for this company expect to be treated like donkeys and the pay well the pay you might as well work for a local company. They pay you through a umbrella company. So not only does prospero take hard earned money off you they pass your pay onto someone else who then takes their piece of the pie before giving it to you. They are well known for giving you shifts and then when you arrive the shift has been cancelled or it has been given to someone else without you knowing so you are now a day out of work and they have no compassion or interest as they are still earning. Office staff never answer emails or when they do its basic and not the point that you are wanting. I have never worked for a more unreliable uncaring agency before in my 10 years in the care industry.
Pros
There is no pros to prospero
Cons
There are plenty of cons going on in this company but none are good.
Excellent management quick and professional support as well.as good pay rate working for prospero is building a network of health professionals. I enjoy.working for Prospero and I recommand it to friends😘
Awful from start to finish. Nobody seems to know anything. Hard to get hold of. Won’t respond to emails and if they do they don’t read emails properly. Avoid this company.
Pros
Cons
All of it
I started work there and every job you are taking is different rate depends on other people take it or not you are salary is getting higher according what they say till when you see your payslip.Thry are working with umbrella company you are paying fees plus their NI aswell also they show you on the 8.22 which is minimum wages some holiday pay which is trick the calculation.so don’t believe what they pat
The work that is offered is often not relevant to previous experience, on occasion I have been sent to work places and on arrival I have been dismissed for not having the relevant training, the agency were aware of this but sent me anyway. I have had contracts via this agency but have found that they are difficult to terminate. Initially this company gives the impression that they are caring for your work based needs and aim to find placements that are suited to your needs and experience. From what I have experienced it is quite obvious that it is the money they can earn for your hard work that is the priority. If they took more care in placing people according to their skills surely they would profit from this also.