Prostate Cancer UK

Prostate Cancer UK Employee Reviews

I spent a very happy five years at Prostate Cancer UK and have made lifelong friends during my time there. There is a warm and welcoming ethos and plenty of sports and social activity outside of work.
Collaborative work is encouraged but also demonstrated here. Teams discuss best ways of generating income and specialists pull together in their chosen areas of expertise to create events and campaigns that are consistently bettering previous years' achievements.
Prostate Cancer UK is a great place to work. It has a committed young and vibrant workforce with a very open culture. Working with them as a technology transformation lead was a great experience. The workforce were very quick to embrace different, ways of working to maximise their use of technlogy
Pros
Advocate of good work life balance, supports remote working
Prostate Cancer UK came at an exciting period in my life. I learnt a great deal about project and programme management. I worked with professors and nurses within the NHS, and managed the progress of various research projects. Being given the chance to learn from peers and colleagues alike has given me a great foundation for the future.
A typical day for me would be to go and find my team leader and find out my tasks for the day and happily get on with it. Workplace culture was brilliant - relaxing and friendly environment to work in.
  1. Employee reviews