Protocol Education

Protocol Education Employee Reviews for Lecturer

i have been registered with protocol for many years and October of last year was my first job this was short term and not I am in a short term role again.there seems to be a new batch of consultants as I have had three who have been so great and really have helped me. the hardest part is not getting work but I suppose that's the agency world
Pros
good when i get work
Cons
hardly getting work
Working through an agency is not ideal: not for a man who wishes to raise a family - the basis of the Nation. So, that needs to be dealt with at the National Level. Boris?
Pros
Free parking on some sites.
Cons
Low pay for Lecturers
Can't fault Protocol, they opened doors for me and got me into FE Teaching even prior to achieving my Cert. Ed. pre 2010. Friendly staff, supportive, and go the extra mile. Not had a contract for a while with them, although having been made redundant this week, I thought I'd give them a call and see if there is any opportunities out there.. Holly was amazing, friendly and very keen to support my hunt for a new challenge.
Pros
Friendly, great communicators
Cons
Pay, not great!
I joined with the leicester branch and it was an absolute shambles from beginning to end, did not receive any work whatsoever, had to come in more than once as the incapable staff had lost my confidential documents, had to ring them all the time to chase work basically if you want to waste your time, money and effort this is the company to go for! What a waste of time.