Protocol Education

Protocol Education Pay & benefits reviews

Working through an agency is not ideal: not for a man who wishes to raise a family - the basis of the Nation. So, that needs to be dealt with at the National Level. Boris?
Pros
Free parking on some sites.
Cons
Low pay for Lecturers
Protocol are an excellent agency in Bristol, I have had work on a full time basis, and often working in the same schools each week. I find them reliable and always putting me first for where I wish to work. Would highly recommend them.
Pros
Good pay, Paye, regular work
It was great for me as a student i got shifts around my off days from uni. Consultants are great! The pay was good too. Overall loved working with protocol.
Pros
Pay, hours, people
Cons
I really enjoy working in preschool and schools. I can choose that which days and hours I can work in schools or preschools. I can work in one school for long term as well. They pay for per day .
Pros
Flexible work and good pay.
Cons
They don't pay for holidays.
Good training and fun culture but don’t pay well and expect a lot from you, long hours also. Ok for trainees starting off in the recruitment world but otherwise forget it!
Protocol (northern branch) seem content with sending teaching staff out to do long term (low-paid) TA jobs rather than work to find positions which are better suite and better paid. They try to pay fully qualified teachers cover wage for day to day work Other agencies do not do this!
I do not receive travel expenses at Protocol education therefore I am unable to work every day and earn reasonable income to pay my bills. Maximum money I can earn here is only 1300 pounds and 300 pounds each month I need for my travelling to and from work.
Fun workplace but not particularly well paid. Bit psychotic about sickness though, have to endure Spanish inquisition each time you're off sick, not much sympathy. Vibrant place to work with a generally younger demographic. May be good for a first job but not much longevity.
Protocol are very flexible as they work around your availability, if you can not work that day then you don't have to, however, there is no holiday pay and no pay over half terms, Christmas etc. I have learned a lot and gained a lot of teaching experience through this job.
The Sheffield branch is great. I get consistent work and everyone I speak to is lovely. Definitely recommend. Pay is reasonable, as best as it could be, though I find primary supply teachers are generally not paid as well as they should be and I had to push for an amount I think is decent. Not enough opportunity for training is the main flaw, but I'd still definitely register with them over other agencies in Sheffield.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Pay/progression opportunities
There's not a lot to go on. I have had such little work from them, however they do pay me on time and accurately unlike some other teaching agencies. Fair.
Pros
Fair
Cons
Scarce work
always bagged long term/ short term contracts. great for someone who is willing to gain teaching experience. great placements in good schools. approachable management.
Protocol is a friendly and active company. They are quite very steady with jobs but pay less in some qualifications. They have a very good listening and communication skills which I find very excellent for any cooperate business.
Pros
steady jobs
Cons
less wages
Working as a supply teacher has enabled me to be able to take time off whenever to be able to travel. Although this has been great not being paid over the holiday periods does become a . problem financially at times.
Pros
In charge of my own days working/not working
Cons
Can get sent all over London
Work is pretty easy to pick up day to day when the school term is on - not so much when holidays are on. It is quiet easy to find a school/position you like and pick up part time/full time work. London was easy to find work in. The company is pretty decent with communication when you are consistently working, but can be difficult to get a hold of when you take a break from working - expect to have to make lots of calls and unanswered emails from them during these times.
Difficult to find consistent full time work. I enjoyed working for agencies whilst studying but the salary is not sustainable for life beyond university.
Pros
flexible
Cons
poor pay
There's no job security, and you don't get paid for any holidays or sick days. It's fine if you balance it with another job and if the schools are local to you. I loved working with the teachers in the class room, Getting to help the children is most rewarding.
Pros
Supply work, you tell them if your avalible
Cons
salary wise isn't that great to live on, The agency take a big cut.
protocol education is challenging as there are more teachers than jobs, It can be very hard salary wise but there staff are very pleasant to deal with
Pros
Choose own hours
Cons
Not much work
Working for Protocol has been a pleasure. The agency is involved with supplying teachers to schools in the event of absences. I had regular work, a good daily salary and work flexibility. Guaranteed work schemes are also an option. You are required to turn up at the seleceted school by 8:15, sign in, collect your timetable and then deliver the planned cover work. The level of support and guidance differs from school to school, but generally there is plenty of help on offer to make your day a pleasant one. If there are schools that you don't like going to then you have the option of not going there again. You do get to meet many interesting students and staff members.
Pros
Daily rates of pay. Variety of working environments. Work flexibility.
Cons
No pay during school holidays. Some schools are not as well organised.
they are giving the oppotunity to gain experience and offer very flexible hours they are an agency and all though i have not been there long they are exceptionally friendly
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough work sometimes
Working with Protocol Education was a place of excitement because not only would help pupils with different needs.But working with them also taught me many skills.
Pros
good shift hours
Cons
short breaks