Publicis Media
Publicis Media Employee Review

Totally irresponsible

17 April 2018
Do not apply, long process, they never get back to you and they ignore your emails. Unprofessional people who do not respect your time. And they keep on publishing same role for months.
10 December 2019
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) - White City, Greater London
False pretence of “inclusion” when initially going through the interview stage but quickly realised that if you are an ethnic minority you are essentially walking on eggshells the everyday you come into work.
20 October 2019
Anonymous (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
If you're looking for a relaxed company without much training, career growth or care for quality of work, then this is a good company to work for. They will leave you to it, to an extent, with headphones on and not much care for building relationships or improving quality of work. You will have long periods of time without work, but for some that might not be a bad thing. I fully appreciate this may be a job some people would thrive in, although for me I would bored out my mind. It is a very slow office with some back-stabbing and lies (although the lies may be unintentional due to incompetence). No one really seems to know each other or put any effort into socializing beyond the usual manufactured office "what are you doing at the weekend?" Publicis does, however, offer decent work/life balance. In all my time there I was never expected to do any overtime (although the standard office hours were quite long for me) and any holiday submissions or sickness leave was approved without any problems. You do get birthdays off and Christmas-New Year's off. Overall it's a mixed bag. I found it boring beyond belief but if you're used to that type of office environment or if you're looking for a job without much expectation it could be ideal.
Pros
No overtime, flexible-ish start and finish time and no work Christmas-New Years.
Cons
Very slow processes, not enough work, management isn't great.
28 January 2018
Media Manager (Former Employee) - London
Potentially a good place to work but let down by very poor senior management and needless politics. The transition from separate agencies to a larger Publicis Media hub has been painful.