Pulse Nursing At Home

Pulse Nursing At Home Employee Reviews in Birmingham

Birmingham10 reviews

packagecomplexclientsupporttrainingshifttraveloffice

Very complicated ,insecurity

PCHC is a very complicated company to work for ,is like a trap set for somebody. Is good abit because as you work they pay you without any worries aside that, I will not advice someone to think of working with them . Caring for service users in their own home is a big risk take note.

Pros

They pay well, you are appreciated when you do a good job.

Cons

They pretend alot, zero hour contract, long process of registration, risky way of working in service users home.

fun place to work

A great company to work for. The management is so supportive and they take training seriously. You can never be posted to a job you are not ready for. They carry out frequent checks on carers to ensure they're okay and they're also following guidelines and procedures. It's like a big happy family.

Insights into Pulse Nursing At Home

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun workplace

Work is decent long enough as you get ur client but process is very lengthy.once start everything should be fun depend on the packageLive in have to bring your own food and bedding too ..

Pros

No free lunch

Wouldn't work here again

Very much if your face fits kind of work. Zero support from seniors. I found myself feeling extremely uncomfortable and anxious, the demands were unrealistic

Job role waste of time

Offered position community base was mainly office role ,loads complaints concerns regarding service ,no permanent salary or job position . Waste time f time applying left financially struggling

Unsafe workload

Poor support from management Unsafe workload Unrealistic time constraints to allow for training Was not told about on-call demands at interview. Not paid for being on-call either.

Pros

The clients

Cons

Where do i start...

Fun working place

Great people to work a side there the opportunity of learning about people from all walks of life. Really loved working there if I get a chance would love to work there again great experience!

Pros

Flexible hours

Waste of time!!!!

I heard about this company on indeed , always advertising for staff. I applied, and was asked to come in and complete a registration form. I went to pulse and had an interview with the consultant who seemed very promising. She told me there would always be work available for me and I was quite convinced, she told me someone from there training team will be in touch with me in a couple of days to book me on the training. So I waited not a couple of days, but a week! And did not Here from them. I called her myself and she told me, the reason for the delay was an error in my registration form and asked me to come in and correct the mistake. So I went there the following morning to make the amendment. And just before I was leaving, I asked her when they will put me in the training?, and she replied , you will get a call later on today from someone to book you on the training. And its been 2 months and I haven't heard from them. I have successfully found a job with another company after being messed about by pulse. My advice is STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. DON'T SAY NOBODY WARNED YOU!!

Pros

Cons

This company will only waste your time.

staff

Fun place to work and a great bunch staff. the company supports there staff and gives you ways to progress and the support is good good team work when needed

busy and interesting work

A typical day starts with clearing down all the emails that have arrived within the last 24 hours. Then to check any email requests that have been made by any of the UK company offices for train tickets, taxis, hotels or stationary orders.Next, I check for any new workers needing ID badges to be made up.Then go through all the UK branches checking for adverts, which I then place on several websites and notify the branches of their reference numbers and dates of expiry.I then make up application packs and post them to workers who have been offered interviews.I finish the day with filing any outstanding paperwork and getting the post ready to be collected by the postal workers or couriers.

Pros

great place to work and lovely people

Cons

the hour and 30 min travel on the bus each way is just to much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pulse Nursing At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement