Pulse Nursing At Home

Pulse Nursing At Home Employee Reviews in Leeds

Leeds6 reviews

packagecomplexclientsupporttrainingshifttraveloffice

I know the company has gone through alot of changes recently. When I worked there there was a good atmosphere around the place and it was overall a good experience. I worked here for 6 years.

Pros

Job security

Cons

slow career advancement

Do not care about their staff

This company do not care about their staff and case manager does not take issues seriously. Had been a hard worker for the company and lost my job within minutes. If you do not get on with the office staff they will use this against you and not give you work and also if you do not do them the favour of picking up shifts that need covering you get attitude from them. Horrible place to work.

Pros

It did work around my family life to a certain point.

Cons

Horrible office staff that speak to you like you are nothing, take shifts away from you at the drop of a hat.

Insights into Pulse Nursing At Home

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Payroll and Management could be better

Payroll and Management are disgraceful and seem to get away with a lot of mistakes. However the job and wages aren't bad. Emails seem to be ignored and everything is left last minute. Support workers are the last to know about important issues that effect them the most and then they are expected to continue working even if we don't agree with them.

pulse is a big joke

Been with Pulse for more than 18 month. Really bad company who expects too much of the workers and give nothing in return. Get shifts cancelled and dropped all the time, Office tell lies and take no responsibility for the mestakes they make. Never apologise at all and put the blame on the support worker. Everybody been leaving lately as people got fed up. The company have some really good staff but these people are take advantage of and are sick of it. Am wanting to be leaving very soon and will not miss the place. All of the packages are very difficult, people other places will not even look at. Loads of abuse from some of these and alot of grief. Just pray I can be out soon, waste my time doing training for no pay and sticking so long. Worse company to work in!

Pros

nice team members

Cons

way you are treated, not good in any way. AVOID

Good pacakges of care

Pulse can offer a good range of care to complex cases and be very rewarding, with staff support. If you a dedicated and looking to join packages for a professional organistion, this is the place to join. There is work in the community and colleges with excellent training. Shifts vary from joining a package, where you get rota work. Good pay.Work in Sheffield, Doncaster, leeds, Chesterfield Rewarding and empowering, helping vulnerable people to lead a meaningful life in their own homes

Pros

good pay

Cons

if short staffed some longer shift patterns

Challenging and enjoyable

My daily roles include clinical assessment, clinical reviews, risk assessments and assessment of competencies for staff. I have learnt how to become a nurse manager and become extremely time efficient with my work load. i have a strong relationship with my co-workers although challenging at times when working under pressure we all support one another. The hardest part of my role is the lack of work/life balance and the constant changing of daily plans. I enjoy visiting clients and support workers and seeing that we improve their lives by giving them the opportunity to live theirs to the full.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pulse Nursing At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement