Pulse Nursing At Home

Pulse Nursing At Home Employee Reviews in London

London13 reviews

packagecomplexclientsupporttrainingshifttraveloffice

Advancement of Caring Skills/Experience

I enjoyed travelling by train to private clients. I completed training in many areas of care; i.e.spinal injury and respiratory. I worked as part of a team of carers. Finding the private house was the hardest part of the job, along with exercising extreme patience with a particular client. The sense of carrying out my duties well, and being greatly appreciated by the private clients. Being wished Happy Birthday, and thanked by Pulse Community Healthcare was appreciated.

Pros

Training and experience, job satisfaction

Cons

Being an agency candidate

Great pay rate

I was respected never got pushed to do extra shifts unless I wanted to . The staff I worked with were very good and professional. If you did extra they would offer substantial amount of pay ontop of your pay

Pros

Pays the highest ive had

Cons

Not enough packages in my area or an office

Insights into Pulse Nursing At Home

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Unsupportive company managers

Don’t think I’ve ever worked fir a company that cares more about profit and gain than they do about staff and clients.You know when you gut feeling tells you this is not right and after leaving felt like I’d escaped a monster....If you have any sense of equality self respect and integrity don’t even apply!

Pros

Cons

Unsupportive Judgemental unprofessional uncaring demanding inflexible disrespectful

Wonderful to work for

They are a great agency to work with - always a kind voice in the end of the phone happy to help you. They’re very professional and helpful. The support given is fantastic, always willing to go above and beyond for you.

Pros

Super efficient. Super professional.

Excellent team to work with

Very professional right from the start. They are very helpful with sorting the shifts, and explaining how far I would need to travel. The pay is very good for anybody who has experienced working in the PICU. Would highly recommend.

Had a blast working here. It's rare in this industry to find a supportive environment, which offers great benefits, along with career progression with development and training.

Temporary

Very demanding role but a proactive work life balance. Some colleagues had been promoted with full fanfair, evey friday they'd have cakes/donuts sandwiches. Very friendly atmosphere but very demarding. This was offset with regular huddles giving us top down info. and projectionswoukd brief us on top down

Fun working place

Great people to work a side there the opportunity of learning about people from all walks of life. Really loved working there if I get a chance would love to work there again great experience!

Productive workplace

Pulse nursing at home assign nurses to work alongside support workers in the clients home, which was very enjoyable, and an excellent opportunity to transition into community care. The management look after employees very well by helping in all difficulties you may encounter.Once you have been cleared to work maximum information about the service user are always given. Co workers share their experiences with new workers making their work with Pulse.

An incredible place to work

The manager was great. Employees were always wonderful and Respectful to each other. The culture is amazing and the senior management team encourage growth. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

Great Colleagues

Easy and fun at work

Pulse community health care is a good company. Their job are Flexible. But their rate are very bad. You have a choice of working. They pay weekly and holidays is added.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

12hr

Very bad organised

The rates pay is very low and you have a lot of responsibility t with the client They will just stop giving you hours for no reason. The selection process was vey long and frustrating and the training days are not paid making you loose a full day of work

Good luck getring work

After you pay for your dbs and training you will be forgotton. Hr will not know who you are and you will get no reply at all till maybe a few months pass

Pros

Cons

The company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pulse Nursing At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement