Pulse Nursing At Home

Pulse Nursing At Home Employee Reviews for Administrator

Administrator4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

packagecomplexclientsupporttrainingshifttraveloffice

Close knit team and lots of collaberation

Working with a fantastic team of people that your genuinely like makes work that much better of an experience. Really felt like I could go to anyone in the company to ask a question and know i'd get a helpful and supportive response. Workload is quite high and fast paced but well suited to the way i'd prefer to work and i'm given the autonomy to plan my own workday/week which I really appreciate but I can reach out for manager support if i'm struggling with anything.

Collaborative environment that promotes excellence in everything they do

A great place to work with a very supportive management team that really care, both about the clients and employees. I was really encouraged in my professional development and given a nice working environment. Enjoyed the charity fundraising activities too!

Insights into Pulse Nursing At Home

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Working for a company who's truly passionate about what they do

Pulse Community Healthcare have been a fantastic organisation to work for in my short time (1 year) with the business. They have been a supportive and forward thinking employer and have given me opportunities to progress in both my personal development and career development. This is the first company that I have worked for that is truly passionate about making a difference and improving peoples quality of life. It is such a great thing to be a part of and to be proud of what you do.

Pros

Office culture, development opportunities, company ethos

Cons

Long hours from time to time

Awful place to work

First week seemed to good to be true, and by the 4th week, i quit due to disgusting management in terms of senior management, and feeling not welcomed into the working place. Co-workers made me feel uncomfortable and were very disrespectul towards me, never have i worked in such a horrible place

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pulse Nursing At Home?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pulse Nursing At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement