Pulse Nursing At Home

Pulse Nursing At Home Pay & benefits reviews

I only left because pulse decided to change policy on travel expenses and I couldn't afford to pay myself. They were good to work for otherwise and I would have stayed if they had work closer to my home.
Work is decent long enough as you get ur client but process is very lengthy.once start everything should be fun depend on the packageLive in have to bring your own food and bedding too ..
Pros
No free lunch
I was respected never got pushed to do extra shifts unless I wanted to . The staff I worked with were very good and professional. If you did extra they would offer substantial amount of pay ontop of your pay
Pros
Pays the highest ive had
Cons
Not enough packages in my area or an office
Had a blast working here. It's rare in this industry to find a supportive environment, which offers great benefits, along with career progression with development and training.
Offered position community base was mainly office role ,loads complaints concerns regarding service ,no permanent salary or job position . Waste time f time applying left financially struggling
worked for this company twice now nothing has changed they set up an office get some care packages then after a few years when they're not making enough money, they close the office and give notice on care packages there a joke of a company. its all about how much money can be made, no support for there staff, hourly pay is not great considering most of the clients are complex care. not paid for attending training. no travel cost paid, but they want you to travel for an hour to get to the client. offer bonuses you never get as a recruitment incentive you're out of pocket before you even start work. like a lot of these companies they're always recruiting because staff get mucked about and taking the P** out of
Pros
clients are great
Cons
long hours, no proper breaks
Pulse community health care is a good company. Their job are Flexible. But their rate are very bad. You have a choice of working. They pay weekly and holidays is added.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
12hr
PCHC is a very complicated company to work for ,is like a trap set for somebody. Is good abit because as you work they pay you without any worries aside that, I will not advice someone to think of working with them . Caring for service users in their own home is a big risk take note.
Pros
They pay well, you are appreciated when you do a good job.
Cons
They pretend alot, zero hour contract, long process of registration, risky way of working in service users home.
Confusing and difficult company to work for. Very confusion with regards to changes, implementation of new objectives very difficult to understand. Line manger not supportive of personal learning needs. No support given and then to be told not doing job right.
Pros
Very Good Salary
Cons
The rates pay is very low and you have a lot of responsibility t with the client They will just stop giving you hours for no reason. The selection process was vey long and frustrating and the training days are not paid making you loose a full day of work
Good company to work for. I have done a lot of training which is always a positive thing for further jobs The hardest part of my job is dealing with a brain injury client it's challenging however the Benefits out weigh the bad.
Benefits
Cons
some parts of the job are very rewarding and interesting it can be very long hard shifts in some places and in others its the best job ever. all training is very good even though it is not payed. like any care job there are always shifts to be covered.
I am sincerely enjoying my work for PULSE, but unfortunately they are unable to offer me enough hours that I require at this time.
Pros
Lovely clients, Able to claim for travel and food expenses
Cons
Not enough hours