Pure Business Group

Pure Business Group Employee Reviews

Great People, Great opportunities, Great place to work

I have been working at pure for over 3 years now. I started as a Case handler and have since worked myself up to a team leader. There is a lot of opportunity to develop and further your career which has been evident with myself and many of my colleagues. I have worked in different departments and met some great people, both handlers and management and have enjoyed seeing the different sides of the company. 'Pure' have been very supportive towards me when i have needed it and an all round really good business to work for.

Pros

Career Development opportunities and support (I.e Management training with external companies)

Cons

No bonus structure as of yet but this isn't a major factor for me.

Great first impressions.

I started working with Pure just over a month ago. The training and support that I have received during this time has been the best i have experienced in any job I have previously had. The business is expanding in spite of the current difficult situation. The office facilities and support network are excellent. I am excited about what my future at Pure will hold.

Pros

Great office location.

Cons

None so far.

Love My Job

I work at the Prescot office of the Pure Business Group within Pure Legal Costs Consultants Ltd and love working there. The Management are really supportive and you really feel part of a work family. It can be stressful at times but it's a target driven industry so the only stress is pushing yourself to achieve the targets set (all realistic by the way) and explained at the beginning of the month so that you know your monthly goal. I've worked in this background for many years so find that no workplace is without a monthly target these days. There is very much a team ethic within Pure Legal Costs Consultants Ltd and it really feels like everyone is enjoying the workplace, working hard and also working towards the same goal.

Pros

As much as you can enjoy work....I do. Free Parking

Cons

I can't think of any

Fantastic place to work

I have worked for the company since the very beginning. Fantastic place to work, friendly staff, supportive management, great ethos Pure family #TEAMPURE

Pros

Great office locations

New starter but already feel part of the business

The on boarding has been second to none. It has not only allowed me time to settle into my role but has provided me with a solid foundation to work from. Looking forward to my time with Pure.

Pros

Time to settle into role, excellent training, good office facilities

Cons

No cons for me

Productive, supportive workplace

The management are very supportive and every member of the team are eager to help you whenever needed. The role involves a lot of attention to detail and some customer service. I'm relatively new to the company but have nothing bad to say about the company so far, the only possible negative being that the salary is on the low side.

Pros

supportive, social, career progression

Cons

shift pattern, low wage

An amazing business to work for!

Well, where do i start... I have been ever so fortunate to watch such a fantastic business grow and succeed year upon year. As a diverse member of such a fantastic business i would like to share my experiences. I first joined back in April 2016 where i began my career as claims handler and 4 years on i am now a team leader of a large, fast paced, energetic team where everyone strives to do their best. Pure Business Group employees work together collectively and provide an enjoyable place to work.The senior management team are outstanding and are so accommodating when it comes to working with employees with disabilities, multicultural backgrounds. LGBT equality and much more! It makes me proud to work and represent a part of the Team Pure Family!

Pros

Birthday off every year! - PAID!

I've been an employee at PURE since day 1. I would like to begin by inviting you warmly to come and join us.

PURE is not just "a job" or "a workplace". PURE is one big team, we are a family, a diverse network of characters of all age ranges, all backgrounds, from all over the world, all on the same mission with the same mission, to put our clients first. PURE is also a hot bed of opportunity for all of you ambitious, highly driven, hard workers. If you are willing to do your job to the absolute best of your ability, if you are excited by challenge, high energy and fast growth, if you are a team player and passionate about helping people, if having a fantastic working environment is important to you and knowing that you are making a positive difference to your clients (who what we do is all about) then PURE is where you want to be.Particularly now, during these uncertain and for some even scary times, PURE have excelled in making it's employees feel continually informed, supported and completely looked after. Our Board, HR Team and facilities management worked tirelessly to make our environment safe for us to return to. I will end my review by saying that a large portion of PURE employees have been there since we were two offices based in Prescot over 3 years ago. Here we are heading towards our sixth year and we are all still there and making exciting plans for the future (so much more to come) No sensible person would ever stick around if the place in which we worked was not incredible and so I think this fact speaks for itself. So, if this sounds like the kind of place that you would like to be a part of, what are you waiting for? PURE can't wait to meet you.

Pros

All of the above

Cons

I don't have any and I have been there since day 1

A great place to work with great support

This company really helps you develop throughout your career. They have great training and amazing support from the management, as well as comprehensive legal training. The offices are lovely buildings and colleagues are very friendly and helpful.

Pros

supportive and keen to suceed; among everything else!

Cons

no sick pay, inflexible hours and no working from hom

Great company to work for where employees are valued

Pure is a great company to work for. From the moment you're welcomed in to the company, you are guided through the companies ethos and expectations from employees and the level of customer service they're looking to offer. There is a great open door policy where you can easily and confidently speak to any member of management and know that your voice is heard and listened to. Internal promotions are encouraged and staff enjoy great communication from the senior management team.

Pros

Birthday Holiday great benefits package and stylish offices

Jobs at Pure Business Group

See more jobs

A market leading group of companies in the legal and insurance market. It has a strong management team. There is plenty of good opportunities for everyone to progress their careers.

Pros

Good management structure

Forward thinking and opportunities in abundance

Nothing but enjoyment working here! No matter what other people's job roles are, everyone has time and respect for each other.Everyone has opportunities to progress if they wish.

Pros

Job progression opportunities

Cons

No sick pay

Fantastic place to work

Ive been working with pure for 8 months now. love coming to work here. the office is modern and in a great location. the staff are all really friendly and i'm really proud to be part of team Pure.

Pros

fast paced, modern, friendly, professional

Cons

Good place to work if you work hard

I've been at Pure for just under 2 years now and find it a good place to work. It's a demanding environment but i don't find that an issue as they are determined to succeed - which every firm should be looking to do. For those who work hard there are chances to progress. I have been promoted since I started here and I have also seen others promoted to.

Pros

Good people, good facilities, room to progress.

Cons

Lack of work benefits.

Great people and great environment to work in

Lovely people Great environment Lots of room to progress and improve Lots of possibilities to work on different skills Fast paced environment that challanges you every day. Very professional place, however it is a fun place to be. The company puts a lot of effort to make the workplace as professional/ stylish as possible.

Pros

Great office parties (before lockdown), stylish office (liverpool)

Cons

can be hard to adjust to fast paced environment.

Toxic toxic toxic

Majority of staff are looking for other jobs, morale is low, no one feels valued or appreciated. Every year at the conference, the CEO tells us that Job progression is open to everyone which isn't the case, if your face doesn't fit, you have no chance in there. You get timed going to the toilet, you get monitored when you're clocking off, they check what time you're logging off your computer, no Internet use (even on your break) no mobile phones which would be OK if all members of management adhered to the same rule, they're taking personal calls all of the time - double standards ..... The environment is so controlled, it's impossible to even try and enjoy your job. Most of the management team could do with learning some people skills as the way they speak to staff is shocking. Management refuse to acknowledge that it is THEM that is making the atmosphere unbearable with their unapproachable attitudes. The director and her friend are a greedy pair, they expect the staff to like them which just isn't possible as they are completely detached. It's so sad how the company has deteriorated. Whoever says they enjoy working here, it's because their face fits. If you like yourself, don't work for this company, it will destroy you.

Absolute joke

There seems to be no real management just some diva chicks surrounding you and asking you questions and laughing at you if they don't like what you said. They are just looking for cheap idiots that have just come out of school they don't deserve serious and qualified employees.

Can't speak for the whole business...

... But my department in particular is a refreshing take on the contact centre environment. We do a combination of manual tasks and standard inbound/outbound calls to prospect clients that we are determining eligibility for a legal case. You can have some pressure put on you (as in most working culture), but there is so many opportunities to progress in the business into different roles. Everyone is very friendly!

Absolutely do not accept the job

Awful two-faced back stabbing staff, promise great training LIE Promise promotions. LIE Career Advancement. LIE Client Focused. LIE No training, no respect for staff or the clients they work for. Constant complaints that never get rectified. Some Management have no business training. Clients have to sign a CCA and fund their own claim when it's supposed to be no win no fee ?????

Toxic workplace

They lie to you about the job description, they don’t care about staff, every single person that works there doesn’t want to be there, incompetent, no organisation.... Please just don’t bother. Run. Run fast and run far. They are no better than the likes of the contact company only shinier.

Pros

Home time

Cons

All of it I’d like to erase it from my memory

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Business Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3Job security/advancement

Pure Business Group Reviews by Location

• Pure Business Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?