Pure Innovations logo
Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Well I was found a job through pure and was saked for being late 3 times in a year I thought it was a bit too strict the lads were good people it was the managerment I think thay made an example of me

Pros

Cons

Average

Supportive CEO and senior team who care

I liked the culture, the energy of most people their attitudes do go the extra mile for the clients. A lovely place to work ... if anything they didn’t tell enough people how great they are !

Pros

Start and end times, badges, training

Cons

Communication

6 May 2021
Thank you for such lovely comments. Improving Communication is a work in progress- thank you for the feedback.

Great Management and Culture

For an employee with little/no experience in finance, there has been significant trust and responsibility placed on me to complete the tasks I have been given. In my experience, the importance of this cannot be under-estimated in early stage careers; since it has develops a range of skills which are needed throughout ones career such as confidence, organization and competency in real-world accounting. The wide range of tasks given is something only few firms can offer, namely due to its size and culture, which means the experience I've gained is substantial. A common theme of flexible hours is apparent for Pure, which illustrates the understanding culture of management. In my instance; management have actively been seeking to aid in my desire for medium/long term goals of professional qualifications. I have been allowed to choose the accounting qualification (ACCA) along with the way in which this is to be achieved (which educational institution). The confidence shown in myself has only been motivating, while surrounded with a helpful and social workplace.

Pros

Good/flexible hours, understanding management, friendly staff/culture.

Friendly colleagues, good hours, clear career progression.

I came to Pure Innovations 1 year ago relatively inexperienced in the field in which I was going to. As I was going in as an apprentice I would learn the content as I went along and slowly I would take on job responsibilities based on content in which I learnt in classes. Throughout my experience so far all the staff at Pure have been incredibly supportive. The management treats everybody equally regardless of their roles or any personal traits or features, and from day one I felt like it fit in at the organisation. Considering this was my first full-time job, I was apprehensive and nervous before going into the interview process, however the interview process was straight forward given that I researched into the company before the interview and several questions were in relation to researchable stuff regarding Pure.As I have progressed throughout my career at Pure I have been guided with further progression to expand my skills and set out of a plan of continually progressing my career inside of the company.

Pros

Good Hours, Flexible, Free gym membership

A wonderful charity to work for!

Supportive management and staff, engaging training and lovely clients make Pure Innovations a fantastic organisation to work for! Not one day is the same and you really feel like are making a difference to improve the confidence and independence of the clients. Pure Innovations is a stimulating and rewarding place to work, with a friendly and caring environment.

Best job i ever had

Unfortunately I had to leave my employment at Pure due to family commitments, but I really enjoyed working for this company. Brilliant ethos and truly compassionate staff

Achieve your targets or else.

From the outside it’s a charity supporting the most vulnerable people into paid work on the inside there is continued pressure to hit targets of people into work, meaning you have to pick and choose your clients to put effort into. Go a month or two without getting someone a job and the pressure starts to be applied. They teach an age old tele sales technique that is useless in the modern world.

6 May 2021
An Employment Officer's job is to get clients into paid work, You will have received plenty of training and support to help you along the way.I am sorry to hear you were not happy.

good work life balance

enjoyed the job, good work life balance. pleasant environment. good management support. good working hours. just too far to travel especially in rush hour.

Not good.

Worked there for almost two years. Couple of the ladies there are bully's and lazy. Higher management is questionable regarding integrity. Horrible place to work. They do not appear to care at all about the consistency for their clients. Glad to be out of it.

Pros

Cons

Too many cowboys.

Deckchair rearrangement on the Titanic

Toxic and incompetent management who treat their underlings as disposable (which they clearly are if their treatment of long standing employees is anything to go by) make this company suck. I have worked with some decent people who understandably had the good sense to leave. I too am getting out as soon as l can. Upper management could do with not taking advantage of workers and respect their contracted hours

6 May 2021
I am sorry to hear you felt like this. Any complaints should have been raised with your line manager or HR. The vast majority of Pure staff are great people doing amazing work and complaints are taken very seriously.

Jobs at Pure Innovations

See more jobs

Pure innovation

Great team and solo environment to work in, loads of training advancement and help along the way also the chance to advance in the company. All in all great place to work with loads of opportunities.

Avoid

Understaffed at projects out of the area. Not enough stimulation for some of the clients. Found it a very clicky place to work, if your face didn't fit you were out!

Pros

Easy to get to, get Christmas day and boxing day off

Fantastic place to work!

Joined Pure Innovations 7 months ago after having a significant career break. Lovely place to work, the CEO is a good leader and her positive and supportive approach filters through across the organisation. There is good team work and the Director I report to provides continuous support and opportunities for developing your skill set. The culture within pure is open and respectful. Being a mum of two the work life balance is excellent!

Poorly advertised and poor communication from all.

Whilst being a travel trainer, I learned that you receive alot of training. Good. You are expected to be at a young person's house (regardless where they live) for 7am. Meaning if you don't drive, you are out of the house at 5.30 am. The pay is decent IF you were to be paid for all the hours you do rather than receiving "flexi" As of me leaving NONE of the line managers had completed a training course 1 on 1 with a young person. Thisbjob is poorly advertised. Poorly managed

Needs a revamp in the higher management section

Good work accomplished by a very hardworking sector but with poor recognition as a reward. Senior managers do not lead by example and have little regard for those who are out in all weathers doing a fantastic job. Too many chiefs who hide behind lap tops and dont get out and fully support their team members and see what its all about.

Pros

Rewarding work

Cons

Poor management. Awful pay. Taken for granted. Unbeknowingly micromanaged

Dissapointing

Pay is low considering the responsibility you take on on a daily basis. High turnover of staff which management doesn't see as a problem. Management not experienced in the job themselves. No advancement options.

Cons

Low pay, poor management

Overall an ok place to work

Very flexible , flexi time. Management is ad hoc and unorganised managers not trained very well and do not encourage or support staff Culture is very clicky and a lot of nepotism - your face does have to fit Can do good work with the clients and that is the best thing about the job - the help and support to the clients Targets are expected and new staff not supported to reach targets

Pros

flexible, work with clients

Cons

management unsupportive

Great Job satisfaction

Fantastic people all working hard to really make a difference to people's lives. It is extremely satisfying to be part of this team of lovely people. Hard work is recognised and rewarded and Management are open to new ideas.

Pros

Perfect Culture

Great start to a career in finance

Working at Pure Innovations as accountant apprentice has been a brilliant start to my career. After 2 months I'm already being given more challenging but still manageable work to get stuck into and have been given roles not necessarily stated in the job description - which for me makes going to work that bit more interesting. There is a great sense of achievement when you realise that Pure is giving a very important service to vulnerable clients who may struggle with employment. To be a part of that service makes me proud to be in the job I am. I joined just as Pure had been developing The Kitchen in Stockport and it has been satisfying to see how much progress has been made in such a short amount of time. We even got to sample the food they would be serving at The Kitchen one afternoon. My manager and other managers at Pure have been brilliant in showing me how the business is run and what it thrives to achieve. My colleagues are a pleasure to work with and the office is a relaxing environment to work in. There's nothing I can fault Pure Innovations on thus far - it's been a fantastic step into the world of work and can't wait to see what the future holds.

Pros

Positive impact on local community, Flexi hours, friendly colleagues

Cons

n/a

Good Training

Typical day would include - supporting clients on projects . Assisting with any Medical care and reading and writing issues .Escorting them too transport for goung home .

Pros

Good Expierence

Cons

Can be long hours

fine place to work

A typical day at work is fine, every time doing something different. The job is not hard and sometimes very fun. Workplace culture is fine, depends on people, but not paying over time rates, when you have to work them and have no choise

6 May 2021
I think you may have the wrong company here. We don't have a warehouse in Brighouse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement