Pure Innovations logo
View all Pure Innovations reviews

Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Review

Best job i ever had

Unfortunately I had to leave my employment at Pure due to family commitments, but I really enjoyed working for this company. Brilliant ethos and truly compassionate staff

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Pure innovation

Great team and solo environment to work in, loads of training advancement and help along the way also the chance to advance in the company. All in all great place to work with loads of opportunities.
Same location

Productive, fun place to work

No two days are the same. The clients we support make everyday day a total joy. A wide variety of different building based projects from Cafes to Drama Performing Arts group, Sports, Animation, Radio Broadcasting, Park wardens, Art, Textiles, Ceramics, producing creative items for the online Gift shop. Works days are varied and productive for both staff & clients. Supporting our clients to achieve what they want to do, makes Pure a lovely place to work.

Pros

Health & wellbeing discounts
Same location

Supportive CEO and senior team who care

I liked the culture, the energy of most people their attitudes do go the extra mile for the clients. A lovely place to work ... if anything they didn’t tell enough people how great they are !

Pros

Start and end times, badges, training

Cons

Communication

Official response from Pure Innovations

6 May 2021
Thank you for such lovely comments. Improving Communication is a work in progress- thank you for the feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement