Pure Innovations
View all Pure Innovations reviews

Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Review

Productive, fun place to work

No two days are the same. The clients we support make everyday day a total joy. A wide variety of different building based projects from Cafes to Drama Performing Arts group, Sports, Animation, Radio Broadcasting, Park wardens, Art, Textiles, Ceramics, producing creative items for the online Gift shop. Works days are varied and productive for both staff & clients. Supporting our clients to achieve what they want to do, makes Pure a lovely place to work.

Pros

Health & wellbeing discounts

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Deckchair rearrangement on the Titanic

Toxic and incompetent management who treat their underlings as disposable (which they clearly are if their treatment of long standing employees is anything to go by) make this company suck. I have worked with some decent people who understandably had the good sense to leave. I too am getting out as soon as l can. Upper management could do with not taking advantage of workers and respect their contracted hours

Official response from Pure Innovations

6 May 2021
I am sorry to hear you felt like this. Any complaints should have been raised with your line manager or HR. The vast majority of Pure staff are great people doing amazing work and complaints are taken very seriously.
Same roleSame location

Avoid

Understaffed at projects out of the area. Not enough stimulation for some of the clients. Found it a very clicky place to work, if your face didn't fit you were out!

Pros

Easy to get to, get Christmas day and boxing day off

Cons

Same location

Supportive CEO and senior team who care

I liked the culture, the energy of most people their attitudes do go the extra mile for the clients. A lovely place to work ... if anything they didn’t tell enough people how great they are !

Pros

Start and end times, badges, training

Cons

Communication

Official response from Pure Innovations

6 May 2021
Thank you for such lovely comments. Improving Communication is a work in progress- thank you for the feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement
  • Pure Innovations
  • Productive, fun place to work