Pure Innovations logo
Pure Innovations
View all Pure Innovations reviews

Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Review

Supportive CEO and senior team who care

I liked the culture, the energy of most people their attitudes do go the extra mile for the clients. A lovely place to work ... if anything they didn’t tell enough people how great they are !

Pros

Start and end times, badges, training

Cons

Communication

3.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Pure Innovations

6 May 2021
Thank you for such lovely comments. Improving Communication is a work in progress- thank you for the feedback.

Same location

A wonderful charity to work for!

Supportive management and staff, engaging training and lovely clients make Pure Innovations a fantastic organisation to work for! Not one day is the same and you really feel like are making a difference to improve the confidence and independence of the clients. Pure Innovations is a stimulating and rewarding place to work, with a friendly and caring environment.

Best job i ever had

Unfortunately I had to leave my employment at Pure due to family commitments, but I really enjoyed working for this company. Brilliant ethos and truly compassionate staff
Same location

Achieve your targets or else.

From the outside it’s a charity supporting the most vulnerable people into paid work on the inside there is continued pressure to hit targets of people into work, meaning you have to pick and choose your clients to put effort into. Go a month or two without getting someone a job and the pressure starts to be applied. They teach an age old tele sales technique that is useless in the modern world.

Official response from Pure Innovations

6 May 2021
An Employment Officer's job is to get clients into paid work, You will have received plenty of training and support to help you along the way.I am sorry to hear you were not happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement