Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Reviews in Manchester

Very flexible , flexi time. Management is ad hoc and unorganised managers not trained very well and do not encourage or support staff Culture is very clicky and a lot of nepotism - your face does have to fit Can do good work with the clients and that is the best thing about the job - the help and support to the clients Targets are expected and new staff not supported to reach targets
Pros
flexible, work with clients
Cons
management unsupportive
For an employee with little/no experience in finance, there has been significant trust and responsibility placed on me to complete the tasks I have been given. In my experience, the importance of this cannot be under-estimated in early stage careers; since it has develops a range of skills which are needed throughout ones career such as confidence, organization and competency in real-world accounting. The wide range of tasks given is something only few firms can offer, namely due to its size and culture, which means the experience I've gained is substantial. A common theme of flexible hours is apparent for Pure, which illustrates the understanding culture of management. In my instance; management have actively been seeking to aid in my desire for medium/long term goals of professional qualifications. I have been allowed to choose the accounting qualification (ACCA) along with the way in which this is to be achieved (which educational institution). The confidence shown in myself has only been motivating, while surrounded with a helpful and social workplace.
Pros
Good/flexible hours, understanding management, friendly staff/culture.
Typical day would include - supporting clients on projects . Assisting with any Medical care and reading and writing issues .Escorting them too transport for goung home .
Pros
Good Expierence
Cons
Can be long hours