Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Reviews in Stockport

From the outside it’s a charity supporting the most vulnerable people into paid work on the inside there is continued pressure to hit targets of people into work, meaning you have to pick and choose your clients to put effort into. Go a month or two without getting someone a job and the pressure starts to be applied. They teach an age old tele sales technique that is useless in the modern world.
6 May 2021
An Employment Officer's job is to get clients into paid work, You will have received plenty of training and support to help you along the way.I am sorry to hear you were not happy.
I liked the culture, the energy of most people their attitudes do go the extra mile for the clients. A lovely place to work ... if anything they didn’t tell enough people how great they are !
Pros
Start and end times, badges, training
Cons
Communication
6 May 2021
Thank you for such lovely comments. Improving Communication is a work in progress- thank you for the feedback.
Supportive management and staff, engaging training and lovely clients make Pure Innovations a fantastic organisation to work for! Not one day is the same and you really feel like are making a difference to improve the confidence and independence of the clients. Pure Innovations is a stimulating and rewarding place to work, with a friendly and caring environment.
Unfortunately I had to leave my employment at Pure due to family commitments, but I really enjoyed working for this company. Brilliant ethos and truly compassionate staff
Toxic and incompetent management who treat their underlings as disposable (which they clearly are if their treatment of long standing employees is anything to go by) make this company suck. I have worked with some decent people who understandably had the good sense to leave. I too am getting out as soon as l can. Upper management could do with not taking advantage of workers and respect their contracted hours
6 May 2021
I am sorry to hear you felt like this. Any complaints should have been raised with your line manager or HR. The vast majority of Pure staff are great people doing amazing work and complaints are taken very seriously.
Great team and solo environment to work in, loads of training advancement and help along the way also the chance to advance in the company. All in all great place to work with loads of opportunities.
Understaffed at projects out of the area. Not enough stimulation for some of the clients. Found it a very clicky place to work, if your face didn't fit you were out!
Pros
Easy to get to, get Christmas day and boxing day off
Cons
Joined Pure Innovations 7 months ago after having a significant career break. Lovely place to work, the CEO is a good leader and her positive and supportive approach filters through across the organisation. There is good team work and the Director I report to provides continuous support and opportunities for developing your skill set. The culture within pure is open and respectful. Being a mum of two the work life balance is excellent!
Pay is low considering the responsibility you take on on a daily basis. High turnover of staff which management doesn't see as a problem. Management not experienced in the job themselves. No advancement options.
Cons
Low pay, poor management
Fantastic people all working hard to really make a difference to people's lives. It is extremely satisfying to be part of this team of lovely people. Hard work is recognised and rewarded and Management are open to new ideas.
Pros
Perfect Culture
The clients you meet every day will mean there's never a dull moment at Pure. You will be pushed to your limits at times but the staff are supportive and focused on giving the clients great days. There are lots of little things to remember, but as long as you've got the right attitude, you can go far in this company!
A really lovely company to work for. Work life balance perfect for me and fantastic management. It feels good to be part of an organisation that is really making a difference to people's lives.
Pros
Flexibility job satisfaction
Cons
None for me
its a nice place to work just not the best management, I learned a lot of key skills about working as team as well as working on my own. my co- worker are great and I got along with all of them
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Cold Calling and selling to Employers, Working with disadvantaged adults, job coaching.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure to hit targets