Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Management reviews

enjoyed the job, good work life balance. pleasant environment. good management support. good working hours. just too far to travel especially in rush hour.
For an employee with little/no experience in finance, there has been significant trust and responsibility placed on me to complete the tasks I have been given. In my experience, the importance of this cannot be under-estimated in early stage careers; since it has develops a range of skills which are needed throughout ones career such as confidence, organization and competency in real-world accounting. The wide range of tasks given is something only few firms can offer, namely due to its size and culture, which means the experience I've gained is substantial. A common theme of flexible hours is apparent for Pure, which illustrates the understanding culture of management. In my instance; management have actively been seeking to aid in my desire for medium/long term goals of professional qualifications. I have been allowed to choose the accounting qualification (ACCA) along with the way in which this is to be achieved (which educational institution). The confidence shown in myself has only been motivating, while surrounded with a helpful and social workplace.
Pros
Good/flexible hours, understanding management, friendly staff/culture.
I came to Pure Innovations 1 year ago relatively inexperienced in the field in which I was going to. As I was going in as an apprentice I would learn the content as I went along and slowly I would take on job responsibilities based on content in which I learnt in classes. Throughout my experience so far all the staff at Pure have been incredibly supportive. The management treats everybody equally regardless of their roles or any personal traits or features, and from day one I felt like it fit in at the organisation. Considering this was my first full-time job, I was apprehensive and nervous before going into the interview process, however the interview process was straight forward given that I researched into the company before the interview and several questions were in relation to researchable stuff regarding Pure.As I have progressed throughout my career at Pure I have been guided with further progression to expand my skills and set out of a plan of continually progressing my career inside of the company.
Pros
Good Hours, Flexible, Free gym membership
Supportive management and staff, engaging training and lovely clients make Pure Innovations a fantastic organisation to work for! Not one day is the same and you really feel like are making a difference to improve the confidence and independence of the clients. Pure Innovations is a stimulating and rewarding place to work, with a friendly and caring environment.
Worked there for almost two years. Couple of the ladies there are bully's and lazy. Higher management is questionable regarding integrity. Horrible place to work. They do not appear to care at all about the consistency for their clients. Glad to be out of it.
Pros
Cons
Too many cowboys.
Toxic and incompetent management who treat their underlings as disposable (which they clearly are if their treatment of long standing employees is anything to go by) make this company suck. I have worked with some decent people who understandably had the good sense to leave. I too am getting out as soon as l can. Upper management could do with not taking advantage of workers and respect their contracted hours
Joined Pure Innovations 7 months ago after having a significant career break. Lovely place to work, the CEO is a good leader and her positive and supportive approach filters through across the organisation. There is good team work and the Director I report to provides continuous support and opportunities for developing your skill set. The culture within pure is open and respectful. Being a mum of two the work life balance is excellent!
Good work accomplished by a very hardworking sector but with poor recognition as a reward. Senior managers do not lead by example and have little regard for those who are out in all weathers doing a fantastic job. Too many chiefs who hide behind lap tops and dont get out and fully support their team members and see what its all about.
Pros
Rewarding work
Cons
Poor management. Awful pay. Taken for granted. Unbeknowingly micromanaged
Pay is low considering the responsibility you take on on a daily basis. High turnover of staff which management doesn't see as a problem. Management not experienced in the job themselves. No advancement options.
Cons
Low pay, poor management
Very flexible , flexi time. Management is ad hoc and unorganised managers not trained very well and do not encourage or support staff Culture is very clicky and a lot of nepotism - your face does have to fit Can do good work with the clients and that is the best thing about the job - the help and support to the clients Targets are expected and new staff not supported to reach targets
Pros
flexible, work with clients
Cons
management unsupportive
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pure Innovations?
Fantastic people all working hard to really make a difference to people's lives. It is extremely satisfying to be part of this team of lovely people. Hard work is recognised and rewarded and Management are open to new ideas.
Pros
Perfect Culture
fun to work in a team. management do not listen. zero hour contract. lots of duties including opening up are expected of you for minimum wage. no security
Pros
free lunch
Cons
zero hour contract
A really lovely company to work for. Work life balance perfect for me and fantastic management. It feels good to be part of an organisation that is really making a difference to people's lives.
Pros
Flexibility job satisfaction
Cons
None for me
its a nice place to work just not the best management, I learned a lot of key skills about working as team as well as working on my own. my co- worker are great and I got along with all of them
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours