Pure Physiotherapy
Happiness score is 98 out of 100

Pure Physiotherapy Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom31 reviews

A company where you are challenged; but supported to grow and reach your potential!

I have been working at Pure for over 9 months now; and I am happy with my role as an FCP. Working in primary care can be challenging and Covid has not helped to make things any easier - but the team at Pure have a very committed and earnest work ethic and I have been supported to develop in this role from day one. Excellent and abundant CPD opportunities that are relevant to clinical practice with some brilliant practitioners and specialists. I would recommend this company to any Physiotherapist who is interested to grow and develop in a challenging, yet rewarding environment.

Pros

Brilliant staff and colleagues, Great CPD opportunities, Opportunities for developing scope of practice, Support readily available

Cons

Challenging - not a con if you like/want to be challenged

Progressive and supportive

Great company to work for with lots of encouragement and time for continuous professional development. Such a welcoming and friendly team who all support and look out for each other regularly. Even though I am a remote worker, I still feel part of the company family.

Pros

Support and encouragement

Cons

can be very busy at times but that's normal for physiotherapy clinics

Insights into Pure Physiotherapy

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Supportive, Engaging and Flexible Employer

I initially worked with Pure Physiotherapy as a Student Physiotherapist and have later joined the team later in the year. Both as a student and as an employee of Pure I have felt supported and engaged from the get-go. I was able to discuss my hobbies outside of work, and Pure were both flexible and accommodating around this. Although the team is large, there is a tight-knit and supportive atmosphere within the company - and all staff are encouraged and assisted to develop themselves within the company.Internally there are excellent opportunities to develop and learn with allocated and structured CPD time and teaching sessions, alongside lectures for external speakers and quarterly CPD training days.The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, and having a positive impact on people's lives!

Pros

Regular structured face to face teaching, Supportive Colleagues and Line Management and Tight-Knit Team, Regular Socials, Excellent CPD Opportunities

Cons

None so far!

Supportive workplace with lots of CPD input

I have been working with Pure the last 1 year and I can comfortably say that I am happy with my role and my day to day work life. Pure has given me the opportunity to start working remotely and they were always flexible for me to chose either I would come into the office or work from home. As a FCP my job allows me to work from home as I am assessing patients via phone or video. I need to mention their trust towards me to do alone working on such a demanding role but now I have the chance to travel to the office which no doubt has a friendly and learning environment. Would definitely recommend a friend to work with Pure as I trust they would treat them the same way they treat me on day day basis.

Pros

Many free CPD opportunities / Support with FCP roadmap

Great company, CPD a plenty

Really great company to work for, CPD opportunity’s at every corner. Really welcomed during the induction process, and was given the time to settle into the role as needed. Lots of support.

Pros

Regular CPD, friendly environment, social work staff

Cons

None to date!

Great team and appreciative management

Working at Pure is great. We get supported in our everyday jobs and long term professional goals. Being part of the non-clinical team our role development is supported just as much as the physios. We have a large team but everyone is so friendly and willing to help each other. Management is always willing to listen to any problems and do all they can to support you. We are lucky to have such a great team!

Pros

Development and support

Cons

Excellent development opportunities and support

Working at Pure Physiotherapy has provided an exciting platform to develop my clinical skills in a very supportive and friendly environment. Expert clinical advice is available in person or remotely, with a raft of resources to ensure clinicians feel equipped in dealing with the day to day demands of working in primary care. The ethos is that of quality and efficiency, with a plethora of training opportunities available to ensure that staff are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to deliver excellence in their field. The friendly environment makes the office a fun place to be, allowing for social interaction and encouraging participation in out of work social events or sporting challenges.

Pros

In-house CPD events. 24/7 remote support. External CPD funding.

Fantastic place to work

I am so pleased I have the opportunity to work with Pure Physiotherapy. I get a lot of job satisfaction from my role, the team is supportive and approachable, the team leaders and management are fantastic and second to none. There is a fast pace element but the great network of expertise around you are on hand if any questions.There is a tremendous amount of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.Its allows for a flexible working pattern to allow for childcare and balancing a successful career. I highly recommend Pure Physiotherapy as a fantastic place to work

Pros

Team Work, Job Satisfaction, Flexibility

Cons

Supportive and friendly team environment

Pure Physiotherapy offer a very friendly and supportive environment to work in. There is very much a team ethos, with everyone happy to help out or offer advice where needed. The company is supportive and clear about how employees can grow and develop themselves and their career.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

I started at Pure just over 2 months ago and so far I am happy with the decision I have made. I felt very welcomed from the start and the atmosphere is quite relaxed. I enjoy the variety of the work and the training provided. You are expected to work hard as the job is fast-paced, but I have felt supported by managers and peers.

Pros

Cpd, career progression, flexibility

Great work place

As being someone who has only been at the company a few months. I've really enjoyed my time here. The work staff are all very supportive, you are never alone! and the management staff accommodate to any particular needs and requirements if needed be and offer flexible working patterns. There are many chances at Pure Physiotherapy to develop your career and great in-service CPD opportunities. Perfect for a recently qualified physio in the forever changing world of physiotherapy

Pros

Learning opportunities, Great staff, Flexible working

Cons

I've been around at Pure for a while now & very happy to stay with them!

I've been with Pure now for 6 years. The company has really changed & grown in that time but still we seem to still have kept a Pure family feel to it. There is now a lot of space for progression & varied clinical roles which is great as an experienced clinician not wanting to take on a management role. They've really increased the training element & management structure has been developed.

Pros

career progression, training, variety, socials (in non covid times!)

Friendly and supportive place to work

Very relaxed workplace with good support from management. Flexible in working hours to help with childcare if needed. Mixture of working from home and office work as well as face to face with patients in clinic. Plenty of online resources for CPD as well as monthly lectures from external speakers to help with CPD portfolios. Very knowledgeable staff, not just managers, who are more than willing to help with any complex patients. Hardest part of the job is getting used to remote consultations during the pandemic.Most enjoyable is the variety of patients seen in FCP clinic as well as the support from managers and the workplace environment.

Great company

I have been in Pure physiotherapy for 1 month now. All the staff are very friendly, you feel welcome and valued. The help and the willingness that I received from the team in every aspect of my role are remarkable and impressive. There is no doubt that this is a company that you want to be part of.

Pros

Great team - Lots of opportunities - Learning from the best people - Supportive

Cons

Great CPD opportunities and a friendly team

I began working for this company 7 months ago and am delighted with the move I made. There is an ethic to succeed here, in which patient-centred care is to the fore front of what we do. There is also plentiful CPD opportunities and ways to individually progress. Whatever level you are at, you will be supported with regular supervisions, case discussions and performance reviews. I have been working in a FCP developmental role, in which I have felt totally supported throughout.There is a vibrant team atmosphere, and a wealth of supportive, knowledgeable and experienced physiotherapists to drawn upon. An "open door" policy to working means any clinical questions you have are always efficiently dealt with. The flexible working hours means that work/life balance is strongly emphasised. If you thrive on a challenge, enjoy being part of a team, are patient-driven and are ambitious then this is the perfect role for you.

Pros

Friendly team, varied CPD opportunities, flexible working hours, patient-centred care

Great Place to Work.!!

Since started working for the company I've felt encouragement and support from senior members of staff. The clinics are exceptional in their presentation and it feels somewhat special when you walk into work in the morning knowing that you are in the right environment. The continuous professional development in the company is of a high standard and there are expectations to meet those standards, but the support is there whenever you need it. I highly recommend Pure Physio as an exciting and resourceful place to continue your Physiotherapy career.

Pros

Flexible work patterns

Cons

No cons to this job

Focussed, Challenging and fun

Having worked in many different sectors, NHS, large private hospitals, Occ Health and small practice I can honestly say that Pure is different, in a good way. The management style is very relaxed but the company has a shared focus that I have not come across. Everyone is so keen to help the company progress and contribute Ideas and resources. Even during Covid the company has doubled in size and continues to go from strength to strength.

Great place of work and supportive team

Since starting with Pure Physiotherapy they have made me feel very welcome and I have integrated well Into the team. All the staff are very supportive and someone is always available for a quick chat. There is a great work culture and exceptional team ethicPure physiotherapy give high importance to CPD with e-learning, internal and external courses and promote you to self-reflect on all learning opportunities. They value each person and have great career progression.

Pros

Brilliant CPD, supportive team and great career progression

Cons

Great company to work for

I have worked for Pure for 2 years now and my career has really progressed. We have built a really great team with huge opportunities for our team to progress their careers.We have experienced clinicians in FCP, elite sports, Occupational Health, medico-legal and orthopaedic Physiotherapy and strive to help our team achieve their goals and ensure they see Pure as a really exciting long term career option for themWe work hard to support each other and create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in which to work

Pros

Great team support, clinical support and opportunities, good work/life balance

Cons

Great team and plenty of opportunity

I am relatively new to the company but already I can see that it is a company that is going places. The team are very friendly and welcoming and it is clear that a great culture is in place from the top down.

Pros

In service training, Career opportunities

Cons

Challenging times to work alongside the NHS

Great place to transition within MSK Practice

I came into Pure having had a career in High Performance sport in Academy Football.The Management: understood me, helped me widen my knowledge base to smooth the transition into private and NHS MSK have supported me have offered me opportunities to progress and succeed. Very receptive to ideas to expand the business.Brilliant structure to help you learn and develop regardless of experience. Opportunities in FCP, Medico-legal, Sport and Occ HealthIf your keen, willing to learn and want to improve the CPD package is as competitive as anything on the market and the team ethos is phenomenal. Definitely apply to Pure

Pros

Cpd, Support, Clinical Challange

Cons

Very few

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Physiotherapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement