Pure Physiotherapy
View all Pure Physiotherapy reviews

Pure Physiotherapy

Pure Physiotherapy Employee Review

Progressive and supportive

Great company to work for with lots of encouragement and time for continuous professional development. Such a welcoming and friendly team who all support and look out for each other regularly. Even though I am a remote worker, I still feel part of the company family.

Pros

Support and encouragement

Cons

can be very busy at times but that's normal for physiotherapy clinics

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great place great people

Excellent opportunities for growth and learning. Fast paced, great social life and support. Lots of scope to cross over to do pain, medico legal or NHS work too.

Relaxed, professional workplace

I have been with Pure for the past year and a bit and I have loved working here. The team are friendly, supportive and encouraging! The CPD opportunities are fabulous at improving my knowledge and skills.

Pros

Support, Cpd, Flexibility and Social Activities

Cons

Long Hours, Busy

Wish I had never left!!!!

I have recently left Pure physio as I move area and still wanted face to face FCP/Physio work. unfortunately where I moved to Pure did not yet have any local work (would have stayed if I could have!).I have recently started (2 months) with a large private FCP business (not being named here). Unfortunately despite being promised regular support and development opportunities I have not had anything. I am amazed that my current company lied about all the support I would be getting. Pure Physio is completely different it's a brilliant place for support and so much more positive and friendly! I really hope that the opportunity come up for me to return to Pure in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Physiotherapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pure Physiotherapy with

Learn about Pure Physiotherapy in popular locations

• Pure Physiotherapy
  • Progressive and supportive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?