Pure Physiotherapy
Happiness score is 98 out of 100
View all Pure Physiotherapy reviews

Pure Physiotherapy

Pure Physiotherapy Employee Review

My time working at Pure has been nothing short of busy, fun and constant growth. Supported by a fantastic team and rewarded for my hard work it is somewhere i absolutely love working.

Pros

Flexible working, staff benefits, social budgets and constant support.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Supportive, Engaging and Flexible Employer

I initially worked with Pure Physiotherapy as a Student Physiotherapist and have later joined the team later in the year. Both as a student and as an employee of Pure I have felt supported and engaged from the get-go. I was able to discuss my hobbies outside of work, and Pure were both flexible and accommodating around this. Although the team is large, there is a tight-knit and supportive atmosphere within the company - and all staff are encouraged and assisted to develop themselves within the company.Internally there are excellent opportunities to develop and learn with allocated and structured CPD time and teaching sessions, alongside lectures for external speakers and quarterly CPD training days.The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, and having a positive impact on people's lives!

Pros

Regular structured face to face teaching, Supportive Colleagues and Line Management and Tight-Knit Team, Regular Socials, Excellent CPD Opportunities

Cons

None so far!
Same location

Great team and appreciative management

Working at Pure is great. We get supported in our everyday jobs and long term professional goals. Being part of the non-clinical team our role development is supported just as much as the physios. We have a large team but everyone is so friendly and willing to help each other. Management is always willing to listen to any problems and do all they can to support you. We are lucky to have such a great team!

Pros

Development and support

Cons

Same location

I started at Pure just over 2 months ago and so far I am happy with the decision I have made. I felt very welcomed from the start and the atmosphere is quite relaxed. I enjoy the variety of the work and the training provided. You are expected to work hard as the job is fast-paced, but I have felt supported by managers and peers.

Pros

Cpd, career progression, flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Physiotherapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement