Pure Physiotherapy
Happiness score is 98 out of 100
View all Pure Physiotherapy reviews

Pure Physiotherapy

Pure Physiotherapy Employee Review

I have been working at Pure for over 9 months now; and I am happy with my role as an FCP. Working in primary care can be challenging and Covid has not helped to make things any easier - but the team at Pure have a very committed and earnest work ethic and I have been supported to develop in this role from day one. Excellent and abundant CPD opportunities that are relevant to clinical practice with some brilliant practitioners and specialists. I would recommend this company to any Physiotherapist who is interested to grow and develop in a challenging, yet rewarding environment.

Pros

Brilliant staff and colleagues, Great CPD opportunities, Opportunities for developing scope of practice, Support readily available

Cons

Challenging - not a con if you like/want to be challenged

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Relaxed, professional workplace

I have been with Pure for the past year and a bit and I have loved working here. The team are friendly, supportive and encouraging! The CPD opportunities are fabulous at improving my knowledge and skills.

Pros

Support, Cpd, Flexibility and Social Activities

Cons

Long Hours, Busy
Same role

Wish I had never left!!!!

I have recently left Pure physio as I move area and still wanted face to face FCP/Physio work. unfortunately where I moved to Pure did not yet have any local work (would have stayed if I could have!).I have recently started (2 months) with a large private FCP business (not being named here). Unfortunately despite being promised regular support and development opportunities I have not had anything. I am amazed that my current company lied about all the support I would be getting. Pure Physio is completely different it's a brilliant place for support and so much more positive and friendly! I really hope that the opportunity come up for me to return to Pure in the future.

Specialist Physiotherapist

So happy I got this job! Never worked with a nicer group of people. Supportive, progressive and friendly is how I would describe Pure Physiotherapy. Happy to recommend 100%

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Physiotherapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pure Physiotherapy with

Learn about Pure Physiotherapy in popular locations

• Pure Physiotherapy
  • A company where you are challenged; but supported to grow and reach your potential!