Pure Staff Ltd

Pure Staff Ltd Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Inspector

Working with Pure Staff was not easy as I would get called last minute to attend a shift. Once I called and did not get a response for an hour while I waited outside the workplace. Not very professional and would result in me constantly begging for shifts on a daily basis. No progression and would have very weak excuses to justify their mistakes. Also did not give me a single shift for two weeks in a row, which is why I left. Inconsistency.
Cons
Too many to list
Worked with these guys for 1 month, in 28 days I had 4 days work and 1 of those days I turned up for work to be told I had been cancelled, and because it was their fault they paid me for min 4 hours which is totally unacceptable I turned up for a full shift! Avoid these people like the plauge, promise you work but never follow through. a BIG 0 stars from me.
Pros
Cons
themselves
At work i would come in sign in and go on to the Assembly line where i would inspect cars and at times i would spray a lubrication on to the inside of the car roofs. We would get 3 breaks the first 10 mins the second 15 and the last break 10 minutes. We would build up to 35 cars an hour if there was no faults on any of the assembly lines or stoppages.
Pros
Lots of canteens
Cons
Shifts keep changing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pure Staff Ltd?
  1. Quality Assurance Inspector